NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Indiana ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 184.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Going to have 1 DK LU similar to the one that won on 4/15. I don’t think much changes with minutes or scheme tonight. That winning LU included LBJ/Ibaka/Monroe/Parker/Derozen/Thompson. I’m not using Derozen or Thompson as Monroe will be my C and I’m putting Love at Utility. The two “punts” I’m plugging in, and hoping that each get 22-28 minutes are Seldon and Ennis. PG13 is $3k higher than players that can put up 40-50 as well so I’m staying away from him, although he needs to carry this team tonight and that might burn me.

GL tonight

• DC2380

Man this slate of games I don’t really do good on lol

• g_nagy

Not sure if this is the place for it, but Yahoo added a kinda cool feature (web only) in their Research section. They let you see the best submitted lineup (of contests you entered) as well as the optimal lineup.

• DC2380

why does delly rank so high in these rankings??

• DC2380

am i crazy for playing brogdon? kawhi or kevin love is what i am struggling with

• winnerchickendinner

Thank goodness there are no west coast games tonight. I gotta get me some sleep.

• billholler

So Selden screwed me a few days ago at a 2k salary. He did absolutely nothing but his salary goes up $800?

• DC2380

@billholler said...

So Selden screwed me a few days ago at a 2k salary. He did absolutely nothing but his salary goes up $800?

That’s crazy

• BUFUu2

@billholler said...

prolly because his ownership was higher then it normally was

• jakester318

@DC2380 said...

am i crazy for playing brogdon? kawhi or kevin love is what i am struggling with

I’m a little tentative about Kawhi…price-wise he’s ok, but he’s only played 1x @ MEM all year and it was sub par…not a big enough sample size to judge but I do think MEM will be a tough play for him. Personally, I feel better about KLove’s chances of playing well over Leonard, and with a little discount.

For SF, I like Paul George @ Home for 10k. He’s been scoring very consistently and for 10k, his value is within reach.

Overall, I feel that the best play for all games is Giannis at home. For 10.5K, he’s just as likely to hit 55 as Lebron is for $800 less.

• TeamTarek

Guys Zach Randolph played last game 36 minutes!! Any1 have an idea why? if he plays today again 35+ hes the must play of the day

• Theguy49503

So do you need Paul George or Lebron James in your line ups to cash in tonight?

• billholler

@jakester318 said...

Overall, I feel that the best play for all games is Giannis at home. For 10.5K, he’s just as likely to hit 55 as Lebron is for $800 less.

No he isn’t. He snuck out 57 in their last game and hadn’t done that in the previous 6. Lebron is almost guaranteed 55 with a ceiling of about 75.

• Theguy49503

Is the Lance Stephenson thrill gone yet?

• billholler

@Theguy49503 said...

Is the Lance Stephenson thrill gone yet?

Everyone was high on him last game because of his low price. His price increase makes him a full fade for me.

I think the uber chalk tonight will be ZBo and Patpat

• Theguy49503

@billholler said...

Everyone was high on him last game because of his low price. His price increase makes him a full fade for me.

Okay question from a new guy what do you mean by “Uber Chalk”? Does that mean you won’t play them at all?

• TeamTarek

@billholler said...

do you know why patpat played 30 mins last game?

• Theguy49503

Also who is Patpat

• Travvyy

patrick patterson

• Theguy49503

@Travvyy said...

patrick patterson

Thanks bud

• Travvyy

patpat and zbo do not have guaranteed minutes… too risky

• wolverinezack

• Travvyy

chalk means to put them in lineups ….fade means to avoid them

• DC2380

@wolverinezack said...

PATrick PATterson patpat

yeah i randomly played him the last game because of salary relief.

• Theguy49503

@Travvyy said...

chalk means to put them in lineups ….fade means to avoid them

Good. been meaning to ask that for a while now lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).