NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Indiana ( 2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 184.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigkino217

lol i played a lot of pacers but no george…

• mike42

Idk, big leads r only good for dfs if there r big comebacks. Not sure this game ends close, I posted earlier today that Cleveland could get blown out.

• feekdogg

@bigkino217 said...

pretty sure that’s just about everybody

I had him in my initial build, but went to PatPat. So mad at myself right now.

• MrPerfekt7

@bigkino217 said...

ennis and zbo starting

Fuck n I picked Shelden smh

• FidelCashflow

Indiana is going to have a 60 plus first half and so far Teague has 3 points. Wtf

• damionismyname

Well….I went down to CJ Miles and upgraded to Love. On to late night.

• bigkino217

@7klub06 said...

Fuck n I picked Shelden smh

he was terrible last game, got benched, fizdale said he was changing the starting lineup, and his price jumped. i saw no reason to play him

• Dfspacman

There goes my Cavs stacks

• mike42

Im in a $50 tourney which usually draws the sharps and deladova and pat pat have higher ownership than lance stephenson. Lance under 20 percent

• Sleepyfloyd16

I only have PG in one of six lineups. I thought it would be a little more balanced offense tonight playing at home and preferred Kawhi. Its fairly balanced, but hadn’t factored in a 70 point first half.

• pjbyrne707

WTF Teague fucking do something you goddamn turd

• damionismyname

I guess they gave Ellis and Stephenson Teague’s PG job tonight.

• Benf15harp

Don’t know what irritates me more:k love not getting touches inside or mins or jval not getting touches and especially minutes

• dopeismarcus

what was the point of starting cj miles?

• damionismyname

@dopeismarcus said...

To play him 5 minutes and troll us.

• dopeismarcus

already working on my lineups for tomorrow

• Sleepyfloyd16

Maybe LeBron can hire a new coach at halftime.

• tonytone1908

Does Lance get garbage time minutes?

• bigkino217

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Maybe LeBron can hire a new coach at halftime.

maybe lebron will actually try to guard his position instead of hiding on D

• Sleepyfloyd16

Barkley has the nerve to criticize the Warriors for their defense. Let’s see what he has to say about the Cavs.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@bigkino217 said...

maybe lebron will actually try to guard his position instead of hiding on D

Are you trying to insinuate LeBron isn’t perfect? As long as he makes one incredible block, that is all that matters.

• bigkino217

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Barkley has the nerve to criticize the Warriors for their defense. Let’s see what he has to say about the Cavs.

im 99% convinced that barkley rehearses what he’s going to say before the game starts. he was calling the warriors game a shootout yesterday at halftime when it was 55-46, the warriors had a 99 ORTG, and portland had an 80 ORTG.

• tonytone1908

@dopeismarcus said...

I had a feeling it wouldn’t change his minutes much. After lock I remembered PG might be a little mad at him and not feed him the ball. Which is working out for PG. I have both so I’m hoping for subpar games from the other SF’s and maybe he gets some garbage time or at least does a little something in the 3rd. You never know what could happen still.

• TheRyanFlaherty

So…guessing I should have played George…

• Sleepyfloyd16

@bigkino217 said...

im 99% convinced that barkley rehearses what he’s going to say before the game starts. he was calling the warriors game a shootout yesterday at halftime when it was 55-46, the warriors had a 99 ORTG, and portland had an 80 ORTG.

He’s been spewing the same nonsense since Don Nelson was the coach, although it was true back then. He obviously wasn’t paying attention to the game last night. I think he only pays attention to points allowed as a defensive stat with no regard for pace or anything else. He’s funny and entertaining, but doesn’t have a clue.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).