NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST: Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) — T: 231
    5:30 PM EST: Denver ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) — T: 208
    8:00 PM EST: Milwaukee ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST: Houston ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) — T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Question of the day – is Greg Monroe the lock?

• Donnyleonard

Well we do know he’ll be the chalk

• kdsdawg

@DC2380 said...

Question of the day – is Greg Monroe the lock?

Embiid out?

• DC2380

@kdsdawg said...

Embiid out?

Doubtful

• kdsdawg

@DC2380 said...

Doubtful

play Monroe and Boban for $9200 and get 70 DK…Monroe was 4-13, several easy misses..
    I see a double double this time

• superjon

Monroe is fine, but Drummond and Gobert are both under 10k on FD.

• superjon

Why is Ed Davis showing up in the projections? Isn’t he already labeled as out for tonight?

• ASitar

Simmons or DDR? RHJ gonna drop a 30 burger? Gonna stack Ingles/Favors and hope for 80-90 DK points. Harden a must. I want to play Levert

• superjon

@ASitar said...

Simmons or DDR? RHJ gonna drop a 30 burger? Gonna stack Ingles/Favors and hope for 80-90 DK points. Harden a must. I want to play Levert

Why Harden?

I’ll have some, but I definitely plan on being heavier on ABC tonight.

Mid range SG is pretty loaded. Can’t say the same about SF.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

Mirotic for 3900 on DK? He played 15 min G1, and 12 min G2. Worth the risk?

• scott33

@superjon said...

Why Harden?

I’ll have some, but I definitely plan on being heavier on ABC tonight.

Mid range SG is pretty loaded. Can’t say the same about SF.

Maybe on FD but not the other sites. Speaking of FD, bout time they lowered Gobert’s price. It’s still not low enough for my taste given the fact that he struggles with Capela for some reason.

• NoLimits0

Don’t play Monroe. He has no upside. He will get benched if things start going badly.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Don’t play Monroe. He has no upside. He will get benched if things start going badly.

The Nets are SOOO bad against the C position. He was 3/13 last game in 25 minutes, and missed the double double bonus with 9 pts, and still had 30 fpts. Who’s he getting benched for? Bolden?

I think he’s worth the risk, and I don’t see who besides Boban steals his minutes at C if things go badly.

• NoLimits0

@boilermakerbeef said...

The Nets are SOOO bad against the C position. He was 3/13 last game in 25 minutes, and missed the double double bonus with 9 pts, and still had 30 fpts. Who’s he getting benched for? Bolden?

I think he’s worth the risk, and I don’t see who besides Boban steals his minutes at C if things go badly.

He’ll get benched for a smaller F or for Boban. Monroe has a minutes cap this game so he has no upside. If you want like 20 FPs that’s fine but can’t see him having huge upside at a higher price. Being mid 4k vs 3k min is a big deal in whether to choose him or not.

• Njsum1

@NoLimits0 said...

Monroe has a minutes cap this game so he has no upside

Source on the minutes cap? What is his cap? Thanks

• jfitzgan

@NoLimits0 said...

He’ll get benched for a smaller F or for Boban. Monroe has a minutes cap this game so he has no upside. If you want like 20 FPs that’s fine but can’t see him having huge upside at a higher price. Being mid 4k vs 3k min is a big deal in whether to choose him or not.

I agree about Monroe even though his price has come up. Him and boban are essentially splitting minutes. Bolden stinks. Sixers won last game with those 2 splitting minutes so why mess with it? I won’t be as heavy on Monroe as last game due to his price and because boban could outscore him on any given day for only $500 more and probably much lower ownership. Going to have a bunch of both and some Allen. All 3 should be in the 25-35 point range which is ok for their salaries and allow u to spend up elsewhere. I’m not a fan of the higher priced centers today. Probably throw a few jokers in there just in case but will be heavy on lower priced centers today and paying up everywhere else.

• JTAx33

A guy that was over a fp/min gets the nut matchup and has no upside??

• Njsum1

@JTAx33 said...

A guy that was over a fp/min gets the nut matchup and has no upside??

I don’t mind @kdsdawg’s idea of playing Boban and Monroe. As long as Monroe starts and Embiid is out.

Also in playoff nba, I’m just looking for around 5 to 6x from my 3500 to 5k guys. In general, although DK has increased some stud pricing, the studs are underpriced, so nailing the right combination of studs, while not missing completely on my value plays is generally what I’m trying to do.

And by studs I don’t just mean Harden and Giannis. Talking about regular players priced 6 to 9k with big minutes roles as well.

• markymark13

With Ed Davis being out, the game could go small with RHJ going against Mike Scott at the 5

• ASitar

Last game in Utah Harden had 43 real points. Is Tobias/Simmons a must again w Embiid out?

• ASitar

Dinwiddie, Gordon, Barton or Pat C? I got Pat C now.

• smokeyca14

why am i fading Druss?

• ASitar

The Bucks are gonna crush the Pistons again, I’d only play Drum or Kennard, but it’s gonna be 78-102 final score. I think the right pieces from Philly/Brooklyn and the right Jazz are the keys to success on the full slate.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@ASitar said...

Last game in Utah Harden had 43 real points. Is Tobias/Simmons a must again w Embiid out?

I have all 3. Always possible that Butler goes off but Harris looked great last game w/o Embiid.

• realphipps

Rubio keeps Utah in this game tonight.

Yeah I just typed that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).