• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST: Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) — T: 231
    5:30 PM EST: Denver ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) — T: 208
    8:00 PM EST: Milwaukee ( -9 ) at Detroit ( 9 ) — T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST: Houston ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) — T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Must win, in DET, MLW starters into the 4th quarter unless Blake withdraws. Kinda like ABC and Lopez. I have them in at the early lock, not knowing if Griffin would play. I ilke that he is playing. I still need major help from Rubio as well.

not seeing Dudley start and keeping RHJ in hurt me.

• sox9

really surprised RHJ did not play more even after Dudley was ejected, especially since I think he drew 2 quick fouls on Embiid

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Giannis is pretty damn great, but he’s not the best player in the league.

Well, he is going to be named the most valuable player, and that race is not particularly close based on the ballots that have been returned so far.

• DC2380

Damn Craig may help me cash in my bum linup that I couldn’t change with the Embidd news

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I switched to Craig because I had nothing left to lose and between him and Dudley I have 9x on 6.4k salary. Stuffed in as many guys I thought could get me 40+ and lets see what happens.

• RipCityRings

Couldn’t resist rolling with Blake in one. 2% owned in the full slate And-One.

• ChrundleTheGreat

Blake Griffin at 3.5% for $7.4k on DK in the main $15 tourney seems like a steal, although I didn’t hear anything about minutes. After Butler got ejected I figured I needed to pivot to higher risk players anyways.

• callmetouch

Lmao Ersyan. 3 3’s in 2 minutes. That’s your tier right there in 2 minutes. Shit.

• tmarohl

Man, Yelich with two more bombs tonight. He has as many home runs as Giannis has baskets.

• RipCityRings

@RipCityRings said...

The Bucks just have so many offensive weapons, it’s a much narrower road to 60+ than Harden situationally. BroLo could hit 6 or 7 threes in a close game and be the only Buck to smash value, there are just too many variables.

See!

• DC2380

Yeah Giannis definitely wasn’t the play today SMH

• DC2380

Have ya’ll seen this??
    https://attorney.dailyfantasysportsclaim.com/signup/

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Well, he is going to be named the most valuable player, and that race is not particularly close based on the ballots that have been returned so far.

Might not be close according to the ballots, yet he’s not the most valuable player. Clearly the most valuable player is James Harden. I’m not arguing who’s the better player, as Giannis is probably the better player, yet the most valuable player is James Harden. What he did this season when literally the whole team was injured was utterly amazing. Giannis never had to put the bucks second team on his back and drag them to the playoffs. He had help all year long..in the form of Bledsoe, Middleton, Lopez and Brogdon.

Harden dragged a G league team to a winning record when CP3 and Capela we’re out. Gordon even missed a chunk of time.

His value to the Rockets this season imo was far greater than Giannis Value to the Bucks.

• sox9

ABC looks like a bust

• tmarohl

@DC2380 said...

Have ya’ll seen this??

That just came across my timeline.

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

ABC looks like a bust

Not one of his better games.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

Have ya’ll seen this??

A scam.

• sox9

4 fouls on ABC and Drummond. The REFS are destroying the game. Fans come to see their favorite players warm the bench

• sox9

Griffin gonna put up maybe 60 FPs

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Griffin gonna put up maybe 60 FPs

like many here said, sucking all the oxygen from every other DET player

• RipCityRings

Too bad it’s blowing out, got a Bledsoe/Reggie/LeVert/Griffin/Embiid lineup that’s looking pretty good. Unfortunately also has Pat C.

• sox9

@RipCityRings said...

Too bad it’s blowing out, got a Bledsoe/Reggie/LeVert/Griffin/Embiid lineup that’s looking pretty good. Unfortunately also has Pat C.

They might just sit ABC the rest of the way

• sox9

@sox9 said...

wacky was right, too many other ways to get points from that loaded Buck’s roster. For HOU all of it comes from Harden

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

Detroit will still make this a game.

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

Detroit will still make this a game.

hope so.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).