NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sellinsz

Just my opinion for those considering Beverly tonight: I imagine a lot of the small stuff/touch fouls will be called against him while he’s guarding Russ tonight so it may be a tough ride with him.

• winnerchickendinner

I am guess this slate is like the three stooges to the people on fanduel.

• Theguy49503

Okay so the guy who won the 100k on DK had 3 studs and the rest were bench/or regular non-contributers and everybody showed up to play lol

• Njsum1

Playoff nba dfs is all about having the one player that goes ham on the slate.

• colb24

westbrook a lock for everyone ?

• kettab24

i’m i crazy for fading Westy at 14k?

• kettab24

I think i’m gna fade him….14K…what if butler goes off for 60 plus at home…

• kettab24

butler has yet to have that crazy 65 point game

• ASitar

I hate to say it, but on DK I’m going with Luc Richard. He’s getting the minutes, so if he has a good game and puts up 25-30 he pays off. The big question again is Miro or Portis. I think I’m going Miro again. He has to put up a 38 point game soon right?

• BUFUu2

@kettab24 said...

i don’t think the playoffs you can actually fade any stud i will be doing one with westy, harden, and butler

• billholler

Made 30 LU with Bron and George last night. Last minute tweak (took out Korver, inserted Miles) cost me 100k. Think I will try it again tonight with the 2 highest priced players and hope RWB and the Beard both get triple doubles.

• DfsBopBooth

@kettab24 said...

Hill and IT2 for me. Westy has to hit 73 for only 5x. Yes its the playoffs and he can do It but the cost is way to much. IT2 attended his sisters funeral yesterday so I think the 40+ pt game we were expecting him to have in game 1 is coming tonight.

• winnerchickendinner

I am guessing kanter is done for this series

• BUFUu2

@billholler said...

Made 30 LU with Bron and George last night. Last minute tweak (took out Korver, inserted Miles) cost me 100k. Think I will try it again tonight with the 2 highest priced players and hope RWB and the Beard both get triple doubles.

i Almost did that last night and pulled it last min cost me a lot of money…. I am doing the exact same and putting kanter and felico in there. OKC needs to score and kanter is a high score they are almost forced to play him over adams. Felico i can see boston being pissed and killing them tonight… More then likely a huge blowout but you never know. If not for 2200 if he gets 12 points he wont kill ya

• billholler

@BUFUu2 said...

I am doing the exact same and putting kanter and felico in there.

Fellatio seemed like a good play last game. Killed my best 2 lineups. I will still try it one more time. I don’t see how Kanter gets more than 10-12 minutes tonight. His defensive liability has exceeded his offensive ability.

• bazerko

I know it is GPP talk for the most part, but I can’t believe people are playing Kanter. There is a video of the coach saying “can’t play Kanter” and the next game he only played him 9 minutes! It’s not like he said it and then played him a ton of minutes the next, he did exactly what he said he would do.

• deerosa

@bazerko said...

I know it is GPP talk for the most part, but I can’t believe people are playing Kanter. There is a video of the coach saying “can’t play Kanter” and the next game he only played him 9 minutes! It’s not like he said it and then played him a ton of minutes the next, he did exactly what he said he would do.

I mentioned this the last time they played. **

Maybe OKC will get blown out the building and Kanter will get his garbage time points?? That is the only possibility and people will say, I told you so!

• BUFUu2

@bazerko said...

yea and last night who the hell would have thought Cleveland would bench irving and love almost the whole 2nd half…. I am def not all in on kanter but i will be playing him in just one. If he gets 20 mins for 20 dk points i will be happy

• colb24

Wouldn’t Grant be the better play then Kanter? at home hes a high energy guy he has the minutes and prly will crack 20 dk points

• RogueGrinder

I expect Westy to try and get his teammates involved more this game. I expect certain players on OKC to step up.

• mike42

V. Olidipo hit value lat game and has been shooting for crap, think you get a reversion to the mean trade on him, he hits a couple 3’s he should crush value.

Dougie Mc Buckets played 14 min last game and played well, think he could be a good risk/reward play given his offensive upside. If he gets 20 min he should crush too and the only reason he gets 20min is because he is hitting his shots. They traded for him for this purpose, they lives are on the line, think its 1/3 chance he’s in the winning LU and he has 30 burger upside.

• goblue84

@colb24 said...

Wouldn’t Grant be the better play then Kanter? at home hes a high energy guy he has the minutes and prly will crack 20 dk points

I would agree with this; he was on the winning LU on DK the other day.

• P0key

@RogueGrinder said...

I expect Westy to try and get his teammates involved more this game. I expect certain players on OKC to step up.

yup im fading wesbrook (except for one LU)..he will finish with 63 or less tonight

• colb24

Rondo… he will produce again.

• RobertoTomba

@RogueGrinder said...

If they want to win, then this is what OKC has to do. But, I think he doesn’t trust his teammates to do anything (mostly with good reason!) Still, I’m not sure if I want to pay $14,600 for Westbrook on FD, which means he has to top 70 to make value. His season average was 58.6, which included teams that are much worse than Houston. But, I’m sure some people will still pay that price.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).