NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Going to be a low scoring fantasy night. I’d expect somewhere between 330-345 to be the winning lineups on FD.

• P0key

after rostering Wade who’s the next play at SG on FD?? it seem like dice roll..they all seem to have similar upside…Wade may not even be necessary tonight

• 7klub06

After watching last night games is it safe to say go heavy with the home team players or the teams down 0-2?

Any love for Roberson tonight?

Edit: didn’t pay attention that the Hawks/Wizs don’t play today

• IronMonkey415

From that list I’ll go with Roberson.

Rockets seems to have no one that can handle him.

• indywinstreak24

Rondo at 8k on Fanduel….got me like

• winnerchickendinner

@7klub06 said...

After watching last night games is it safe to say go heavy with the home team players or the teams down 0-2 except for prolly the Hawks lol.

Any love for Roberson tonight?
    What’s the odds of passing up on Harry Porter and Morris and the go off 🤔.
    Still riding the Gortat Train!!!
    Gonna give Milsap another try.

Washington and Atlanta don’t play today

• FDDough

Just made two Westbrook and Harden lineups that I actually dont hate

• rome9bc

Damn playing Westbrook is super hard on FD

• billholler

@7klub06 said...

Still riding the Gortat Train!!!
    Gonna give Milsap another try

Is there a 2 day slate that I don’t see?

• Hrs1980

Made a Westy, Harden & Butler lineup on the FD freebie, I’m sure it’ll beat my paid entry

• billholler

I am hopping off the Ryan Anderson death train. Guaranteed 35 FP tonight.

• iron_tactics

I love this new pricing.

• 7klub06

@billholler said...

Is there a 2 day slate that I don’t see?

Accidentally went into the future to early lol

• pheffernan7

@Hrs1980 said...

Made a Westy, Harden & Butler lineup on the FD freebie, I’m sure it’ll beat my paid entry

I always enter these into paid contests because what if? I couldn’t live with myself.

• P0key

@pheffernan7 said...

I always enter these into paid contests because what if? I couldn’t live with myself.

its funny how the cashline in the freebie is so much higher in comparison to large GPPs…And the freebie is single entry on top of that…There must be a lot of “What If” folks each night i always look if the freebie winner is also the big gpp winner…

• mr_papageorgio

@bazerko said...

I know it is GPP talk for the most part, but I can’t believe people are playing Kanter. There is a video of the coach saying “can’t play Kanter” and the next game he only played him 9 minutes! It’s not like he said it and then played him a ton of minutes the next, he did exactly what he said he would do.

With his price if he even gets 15 minutes he could crush value. Definitely risky but could pay off big.

• RobertoTomba

Usually, I can find 9 players that I don’t hate to fill out a lineup. This time, I think I’m going to have to hold my nose and get past it. I’m seriously taking a look at Kelly Olynyk, for example. SMH

• FDDough

@RobertoTomba said...

Usually, I can find 9 players that I don’t hate to fill out a lineup. This time, I think I’m going to have to hold my nose and get past it. I’m seriously taking a look at Kelly Olynyk, for example. SMH

Hes actually been playing pretty decent for this series, there’s worse choices at Center.

• Hrs1980

@RobertoTomba said...

He’s been killing it on value

• DirkDigglerz

• Malorum

@DirkDigglerz said...

RAJON RONDO out lol

Indefinitely at that too. Small thumb fracture.

• pburghpens22

Good Luck Building a competent team on Fanduel with them jacking up everybodies price

• TeamTarek

@DirkDigglerz said...

RAJON RONDO out lol

WTF?

• WinBotCity

@DirkDigglerz said...

RAJON RONDO out lol

Just when I started to believe.

• DirkDigglerz

Just when Rajon Rondo was reviving his career poor guy I think the injury is playable though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).