NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

The problem with Grant and those guys is that they have the talent to get you 20pts, as they’ve done it before but it’s all situational. I think we just see the potential of stuffing in studs and go for it. I feel it’s cool to do one lineup with them but not %100 just In case we get nights like this.

• tonytone1908

@damionismyname said...

The problem with Grant and those guys is that they have the talent to get you 20pts, as they’ve done it before but it’s all situational. I think we just see the potential of stuffing in studs and go for it. I feel it’s cool to do one lineup with them but not %100 just In case we get nights like this.

I mean, we see this all the time. It’s too good to be true, and it almost never works out. Yet I sit here, scared to not play the obvious and feel stupid after I fade them and they go off.

I mean, best case scenario, even if he doesn’t dud, you’re now stuck with all the high owned studs. If even one of them craps out you’re out of luck. Lesson learned, I gotta stay away from those cheapies. Of course, I say that now and Matt Barnes will play tomorrow and go for 30.

I admit I made some stupid plays tonight but I still see guys winning big money with 13 pts from Favors at 45% ownership. I honestly thought we’d be seeing a lot higher winning scores but it hasn’t been happening. Such is DFS.

• Stuffinglover

Grants game log looked juicy. It really wasn’t a stupid play. It just didn’t work out for 100% of the 70% of LUs that played him.

• DirkDigglerz

@hangtime28 said...

Live look at Jimmy Butler

I got turned on LOL

• tonytone1908

So has anyone seen if the same lineups are taking down the different size Shots? I’ve only been playing one a night myself so I haven’t been able to watch. Gotta figure a shark is gonna get the optimal one night and will be in for a good payday.

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

So has anyone seen if the same lineups are taking down the different size Shots? I’ve only been playing one a night myself so I haven’t been able to watch. Gotta figure a shark is gonna get the optimal one night and will be in for a good payday.

Different people and different lineups have been winning. tonight by the way, Westbrook was not in the winning lineups. The CP3 George Hill Combo was the winning ticket.

• pick6er

@tmarohl said...

OK, you can have Teletovic for 2,300 or Beasley for $1,800. If the game plays out like Thursday Beasley will get minutes. If the Bucks are down Beasley will get minutes because he can score.

This, given the inflation Beasley could definitely give you a salary relief. I’ll be running him as well, if foul trouble or blowout comes up he could get his 20+ mins again.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stuffinglover said...

I should just blow my money on hookers and drugs instead of this mess.

Speaking from experience you are right..hookers and blow are MUCH MORE FUN!

• whothis

If u had more lineups (bankroll) and had the balls to fade all big 3 could of came up something like this

Cp3,Hill/Bradley,L-Will/Hay,Roby/Miro,Ryno/Horford
    345.7/59200 no ties, all da money

Hill,Hay- Utah at Home no Gobert
    Bradley,Horford – Boston coming out on fire no rondo, Igt needs help, who steps up? These 2 did
    Miro- who hot between Portis, lucky dart throw
    Ryno- seems to do better on road,

there is a reason for 1500 and below 3500 prices, Sucker picks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).