NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RobertoTomba

Wow wow wow…I didn’t see the Rondo injury on my usual places, but I see it now. And suddenly Jerian Grant is the play of the day, and I don’t think it’s even close.

• iron_tactics

@DirkDigglerz said...

RAJON RONDO out lol

Guess everyone is gonna have Grant with RWB/Butler/Harden

• hangtime28

Mannn

• P0key

wtf Rondo….all the MCW for me!!!!

• Syzltuth

Looks like Rondo slipped in the shower again, lol

• hangtime28

Does this give D Wade a boost too?

• IronMonkey415

Rondo is out.

The tides have turn

• colb24

@P0key said...

wtf Rondo….all the MCW for me!!!!

Grant will prly start on DK hes 2700Dk

• baseballislife93

Damn rondo out gonna drive up Westbrook Harden ownership

• Malorum

@baseballislife93 said...

Damn rondo out gonna drive up Westbrook Harden ownership

Yup its too easy to make a lineup with WB Harden and Jimmy now on FD thanks to those $1500 prices.

• RobertoTomba

@colb24 said...

Grant will prly start on DK hes 2700Dk

He’s an insanely cheap $1500 on FD, and I was considering him anyway.

• DirkDigglerz

Mirotic is a nice play

• colb24

@RobertoTomba said...

He’s an insanely cheap $1500 on FD, and I was considering him anyway.

wow thats crazy Ive never played fanduel I may try today thats a crazy price!

• Conbon32

Everyone will be on Grant but I think MCW may have a good night

• whothis

Let the construction begin!

• iron_tactics

@Conbon32 said...

Everyone will be on Grant but I think MCW may have a good night

Or this dude will

• baseballislife93

@Malorum said...

Yup its too easy to make a lineup with WB Harden and Jimmy now on FD thanks to those $1500 prices.

Idk about easy lol

• pburghpens22

@Malorum said...

Grant is the only $1,500 player you can play now…. everyone else might get you just a couple points

• colb24

Celtics have a shot at winning this series with no Rondo …. IT unleashed a little more Rondo’s length is annoying to most pointguards and you spend energy on keeping him off the boards and he dominates the ball so much you have to defend at all times… IT may really have a great game tonight.

• baseballislife93

Maybe Wade plays more 1 and gives Zipster more run at the 2
    Wade Zipster Butler Mirotic Lopez
    Zip could be the play

• RobertoTomba

Now, what to do with all that extra space that Jerian Grant leaves me. Westbrook? No. Harden? No. Griffin? No. Thomas? No. I don’t see any of them being worth their price. Paul and Butler? Yes, but there’s still a lot of money on the table. I suppose it doesn’t help that I also sort of like Amir Johnson today.

• frugal

Really Yahoo? Changing Olynyk to a C now? Stupid…

• winnerchickendinner

Jerian grant is 1.5 on FD! For a starter. They messed up big time

• DirkDigglerz

Bobby Portis is gonna be sneaky again after that dud

• goblue84

@colb24 said...

Celtics have a shot at winning this series with no Rondo …. IT unleashed a little more Rondo’s length is annoying to most pointguards and you spend energy on keeping him off the boards and he dominates the ball so much you have to defend at all times… IT may really have a great game tonight.

Metrics would say Rondo hasn’t been that great of a defender this season. It more or less has to do with the Bulls throwing double teams at IT and making others beat them, which they haven’t been able to do. That being said, Grant is a terrible defender and should help IT in a must win game 3.

I keep waiting for Avery Bradley to perform better; I wonder if he is not fully healthy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).