NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Mirotic is a nice play

1 of Wade, Butler, or Mirotic is going to suck up that usage. May stack all 3.

• hangtime28

@RobertoTomba said...

Now, what to do with all that extra space that Jerian Grant leaves me. Westbrook? No. Harden? No. Griffin? No. Thomas? No. I don’t see any of them being worth their price. Paul and Butler? Yes, but there’s still a lot of money on the table. I suppose it doesn’t help that I also sort of like Amir Johnson today.

There’s been talk of Boston changing their starting lineup. The assumption is amir would move to the bench.

• Garpeters

Grant should be 100% owned on FanDuel

• pheffernan7

@Garpeters said...

Grant should be 100% owned on FanDuel

Makes you wonder if an MCW pivot might be worth it

• Malorum

@baseballislife93 said...

Idk about easy lol

I dunno i’ve already put one together on FD that doesn’t really make me cringe too much.

• colb24

@goblue84 said...

Metrics would say Rondo hasn’t been that great of a defender this season. It more or less has to do with the Bulls throwing double teams at IT and making others beat them, which they haven’t been able to do. That being said, Grant is a terrible defender and should help IT in a must win game 3.

I keep waiting for Avery Bradley to perform better; I wonder if he is not fully healthy.

Yeah Bradley has looked pretty bad … Marcus smart could be interesting too posting up Grant…

• usna1993

I think all the usage goes to Butler then Wade – I see Butler as the facilitator and he, Wade, and Mir being the volume guys. Think that any of the PG’s who play for Chicago will be low value guys.

• Garpeters

If only MCW was a SG on FanDuel, then I’d play both Grant and MCW… but I can’t take up both PG spots with those two

• baseballislife93

@pheffernan7 said...

If Grant doesn’t work out feel they run Wade at the 1 to give Zip more playing time

• Syzltuth

@hangtime28 said...

There’s been talk of Boston changing their starting lineup. The assumption is amir would move to the bench.

Kelly O has been getting all his minutes during this series anyways.

• iron_tactics

@pheffernan7 said...

I’d say no, but, if DDR and Serge can combine for 17 Fantasy points, who fucking knows. Maybe MCW outscores Westbrook and Butler tonight. Maybe Harden really messes his wrist up and Pat Bev drops 50.

• Rrich68

@RobertoTomba said...

Now, what to do with all that extra space that Jerian Grant leaves me. Westbrook? No. Harden? No. Griffin? No. Thomas? No. I don’t see any of them being worth their price. Paul and Butler? Yes, but there’s still a lot of money on the table. I suppose it doesn’t help that I also sort of like Amir Johnson today.

I’d wait for the celtics lineup, Stevens talked of making a change.
    How can you say Westbrook is not worth the price? I find it hard to believe that he will not be the highest scorer of the slate! I guess if you’re worried about a multiplier or something. Which you shouldn’t on these slates!

• mike42

Who would they put in the starting LU?

Also, if thomas starts to go HAM I think you will see a lot of Butler on him. You should see Butler bringing the ball up more too, grabbing more boards. Butler does it all tonight, he lives for this stuff, should play 42 min tonight. Wade more usage, more boards for PF’s/Rolo, more isolation for Wade/Butler and pick and rolls with Rolo which means more spot ups for Rolo. They (hoiberg) are going to take the ball out of Grant’s hands as much as possible but he shoots the 3 better than anyone on the bulls according to the Bulls announcers. MCW plays bad his first 5 min stretch and he may not even get a second turn. Zero trust in him and for good reason.

• tmarohl

@Rrich68 said...

I’d wait for the celtics lineup, Stevens talked of making a change.
    How can you say Westbrook is not worth the price? I find it hard to believe that he will not be the highest scorer of the slate! I guess if you’re worried about a multiplier or something. Which you shouldn’t on these slates!

I’m having a hard time paying 14.6 for Westbrook, or 13.6 for Harden, even with the value that opened up with the Rondo Injury on FD.

• frugal

@hangtime28 said...

Not sure what exactly they’re going to do, but if I were coaching Olynyk would see around 30 minutes Zeller about 15. This offseason, they absolutely need to acquire a C capable of averaging 10 boards a game and look for Horford to play 90% of his time at PF.

• P0key

fanduel priced main PG backup at $1500? I cant wait to start building later…

• hbomb57

I was going to say I can’t believe Rondo is out with a fractured thumb but I forgot that he plays for the Bulls and not the Blackhawks. Hockey players laugh at pain.

• DirkDigglerz

North Korea planning to Nuke Cali just saying

• pheffernan7

@DirkDigglerz said...

North Korea planning to Nuke Cali just saying

Paper mache floats can’t fly

• gaelicgirl

@pheffernan7 said...

MCW is $2600 on FD, Grant is only $1500. I’d rather stick with Grant for $1100 less, even though he’ll be close to 100% owned.

• BUFUu2

@pheffernan7 said...

i am doing one with a pivot to mcw what the hell is 8 bucks compared to last nights mess

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

On FD what PF are you going to pay for other than Griffin? The rest are a true roll of the dice. Favors has the knee issue and will get you 23.5, Ryan Anderson may get you 10 or 40, Mirotic is 6.5k now and Kanter isnt getting minutes.

• Mr_tjRoto

oops

2 replies down
    :)

• duxaosm

@mtjroto79 said...

fanduel lineup builder has J.Grant as a PG, which he is on real life, but not on fanduel

He is, scroll all the way down to the bottom, its christmas at 1.5k.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@mtjroto79 said...

fanduel lineup builder has J.Grant as a PG, which he is on real life, but not on fanduel

You may be talking about his brother who plays for the Thunder and is a SF.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).