Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    5:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thebigboy

Hope Jrue steps it up in the second half

• gaelicgirl

More Playoff Rondo, please.

• mnsugrinder

Anyone play Moore? Good sleeper pick. 7.5% ownership on FD at 17 points already

• UGAdude

Gerald Green a good play or is that chasing points?

• antzilla810

Can you fade both Westbrook and Harden in the after hours slate on fanduel and still cash?

• antzilla810

Can you fade both Westbrook and Harden in the after hours slate on fanduel and still cash?

• mnsugrinder

@antzilla810 said...

yes

• tmarohl

Was Napier ruled out today or is he just not playing?

• roach62

Blazers are toast…McCollum tried to keep em in the game..but Dame, just woooof..

and lmao at Baldwin…saves the ball from going oob after the Nurkic block, just to throw it right back to Moore…good job lol

18 more DK out of Rondo/Aminu/Turner and ill be good until the last game of the night lol

• dragon1952

Been gone all day…so did Olynyk just get in the doghouse or what? As far back as you can look he’s had a large role and he averaged well over 30 min in the first 3 games. I don’t get it. So if he got in the doghouse early does that mean Spoelstra would rather prove a point to a player instead of advance in the playoffs, because they lost all hope of that today.

• roach62

welp i cursed the Pelicans lol up 15 start of 4th…down to 4 in 4 minutes lol

• nomjlikeme

Lol where’s the love for miro this game?

• roach62

@nomjlikeme said...

Lol where’s the love for miro this game?

Jrue and AD said nah youve had your good games…lol

37 shots between just those 2…Miro has 8; he still has like 30DK but not smashing for his price like he has been

• gloriousspam

I don’t know, but my day would be looking a lot better if napier wasn’t a dnp

• FAMOF665

So deicded to do a single entry for the night slate on DK. Went with Rubio, Mitchell, PG13, Melo, Capela, Teague, then went with Brewer and Crowder as punts. Is my lineup too balanced for single entry?

• roach62

Rondo decided to take the whole 4th quarter off..thanks lol

• Orangeflow

PG Jeff Teague 14.8%
    HOU 0 MIN 0
    Sat 7:30PM
    SG Jimmy Butler 18.2%
    HOU 0 MIN 0
    SF E’Twaun Moore 19.2%
    POR 123 NO 127
    0:47.4 4th
    3 REB, 1 3PM, 1 AST, 3 STL, 1 TO, 14 PTS 25.25
    PF Derrick Favors —%
    OKC 0 UTA 0
    Sat 10:00PM
    C Karl-Anthony Towns 16.5%
    HOU 0 MIN 0
    G Jrue Holiday 22.7%
    POR 123 NO 127
    3 REB, 2 3PM, 8 AST, 8 TO, 39 PTS 51.75
    F Al-Farouq Aminu 37.0%
    POR 123 NO 127
    6 REB, 5 3PM, 1 AST, 2 STL, 27 PTS 42.5
    UTIL Jusuf Nurkic 13.2%
    POR 123 NO 127
    11 REB, 2 AST, 2 BLK, 4 STL, 18 PTS, 1 DDbl 48.25
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 167.75

Looking pretty swell thus far across the board…..

• texasmajor

Lord have mercy.

Did anyone stack Ramon Ronjo, ANT, Collum, and Holiday? Disgusting lineup

• nomjlikeme

Davis 13percent owned. Talk about a pivot lol

• roach62

@texasmajor said...

Lord have mercy.

Did anyone stack Ramon Ronjo, ANT, Collum, and Holiday? Disgusting lineup

damn near impossible to do on DK…leaves you around $4k or less for the last 4 positions

• Orangeflow

@roach62 said...

damn near impossible to do on DK…leaves you around $4k or less for the last 4 positions

During the regular season with maybe an injury fill. But correct, with no injuries on slate……almost impossible to do.

• texasmajor

@roach62 said...

Might have been doable on FD. Cant confirm. Im only playing the last two games.

• roach62

slowwwww game so far…except for Buckets

• Orangeflow

Glad after how twisted I was about KAT I didnt start him tonight in the late slate. Guy is a bust (so far). He looks like he is playing his first game in the league. Looks very nervous.

Butler however…….whole different story.

• P0key

Lol they won’t let KAT eat

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).