NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

You don’t see him shooting better than 3 for 16? His price Hardly went up, 200 DK Dollars. He scored 40 DK points and shot under 20%. He has 70 point upside.

It’s possible he sucks again today, I just don’t see it as likely.

He’s one of my core plays today.

• gaelicgirl

@NoLimits0 said...

C is so hard. Pretty much every C on today’s slate has been inconsistent or underperformed.

Bogut put up decent FD pts for his price last game, going back to him today.

• captainwacky

I’m probably like 80 percent PG. There’s very few scenarios where he doesn’t play 40 minutes.

• ASitar

Fading Russ, Steph, KD, and PG in my single bullet. GL today and Happy Easter

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

Klay is due for a good game and seems more likely to have one than Collison, will play him in at least one.
    It’s way too early to be making LUs but at least we have NBA all day.

Happy Easter to all!

Klay blow up spot I think, i got a lot of him today.

• DC2380

collison game?

• DC2380

collison family is in town….guess that means he will go off

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

C is so hard. Pretty much every C on today’s slate has been inconsistent or underperformed. Horford might be the most consistent one but he has no upside. I think you pay up for Vuc in a must win game in which he sees 40 mins? Adams seems cheap but he sucks. Turner seems cheap but he has sucked just as badly. And watching the game, they clearly aren’t the focal point of offense. Adams only job these days is to box out for Westbrook and others to get the rebound.

I still wanna know why Wes Matthews and Aron Baynes are projected more than Isaac. It’s possible they do score more, but on average they aren’t gonna score more…

Only did a couple lineups today, but on FD used Bogut and on DK I used Vuc

• Njsum1

@DC2380 said...

collison family is in town….guess that means he will go off

I guess so…glad I stuck with him, even though tbh, I didn’t feel a good game coming. Just went heavy first 3 games, and figured this will be the last game he plays, so why not go for it again 🤷‍♂️

No ownership too…sweet

• NoLimits0

@Njsum1 said...

I guess so…glad I stuck with him, even though tbh, I didn’t feel a good game coming. Just went heavy first 3 games, and figured this will be the last game he plays, so why not go for it again 🤷‍♂️

No ownership too…sweet

Stuck with Collison for 4th straight game too. This just confirms I should play Klay now too.

• Bigb1485

My only collison LU has baynes…doh!

• VinnieMaf

I have Collison in 55 lineups in the mini-max on DK. Almost hit the lock button.

• NDNole

Screw you collison. Lol

• damionismyname

No Irving…. cash…

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

No Irving…. cash…

Faded this first game completely, just hope it doesn’t go to OT.

• NoLimits0

I’m wondering if Doc benches Zubac. He’s too slow to guard the switch, he’s too weak to guard Bogut, and he has a limited offensive skill set. I like him as an energy guy off the bench but honestly he shouldn’t play. He’s too young and not ready. I think Doc should bench him this game.

• Boogie_Grinder

Yeah. From what I’m seeing, other than Collison. This Boston Indiana game was a good game to completely fade pending OT.

• Bigb1485

Who would get his minutes? Jamychal green maybe..or harrell and green gets the backup pf minutes?

• yisman

Baynes 18 minutes, no production

Matthews 30 minutes, no production

lineups ruined

• NoLimits0

@yisman said...

Baynes 18 minutes, no production

Matthews 30 minutes, no production

lineups ruined

Read my post above about Isaac vs Matthews/Baynes. It’s crazy RG had them projected more than Isaac.

• damionismyname

Pacers coach about to lose this game once again with his idiotic lineups.

• NoLimits0

When are the Clippers gonna post their lineups? I actually think Lou and Harrell both should start (unlikely that happens though). I also think Zubac should be benched (slightly more likely but no idea if that happens). They have to play their best players the most mins possible.

• yisman

@NoLimits0 said...

I’m not sure who’s doing these RG projections but Aron Baynes is projected for 25 FPs and Isaac who has gone for 29 FP is 2/3 games and is at home today is projected for 23 FPs. Meanwhile Collison is projected for 30?

Not saying all of these can’t happen, but projections should be more about the average result. Having Isaac projected so low is pretty insulting. Ofc he can bust for 10 FPs but I would imagine his “average” outcome is higher than Baynes?

I think the Baynes one is the most outrageously off, given that he hasn’t produced all series

• tmarohl

Boston vs Milwaukee going to be a dogfight

• DC2380

Got Gordon Hayward correct, but unfortuantly didn’t get AL right…SMH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).