Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

Gordon needs to step up for ORL to have a shot

• damionismyname

@sox9 said...

Gordon needs to step up for ORL to have a shot

yeah, need a big Gordon second half here.

• jcotdl

I am afraid the Raptors could run away with it in the second half

• sox9

@jcotdl said...

I am afraid the Raptors could run away with it in the second half

If ORL can keep it close, Kawhi gonna break the slate

• sox9

@sox9 said...

If ORL can keep it close, Kawhi gonna break the slate

of course no sooner said and he picks up 2 quick fouls.

• sox9

VUC getting frustrated, fouling. REFS are back at it calling fouls every 30 seconds now

• sox9

@damionismyname said...

yeah, need a big Gordon second half here.

he’s heating up

• sox9

@sox9 said...

he’s heating up

REB ASST STEAL SHOT in less than 20 seconds.

• ASitar

?? Showdown?

• yisman

Rodney Hood FP this postseason

9, 7, 7.5

• damionismyname

Need that 100 burger from Westy to have a good night. lol….leggooOO!

• Sirchad

Anybody notice in Kawhis post game interview he referred to Toronto fans as “those” instead of “ours”, very telling in my opinion of his future status with that organization.

• damionismyname

@Sirchad said...

Anybody notice in Kawhis post game interview he referred to Toronto fans as “those” instead of “ours”, very telling in my opinion of his future status with that organization.

he’s a weird cat so who knows what to think honestly.

• sox9

PG and RWB each w/a foul in less than two minutes played. Here go the REFS again.

• sox9

Ticky tack foul #2 called on PG13, need a microscope to see it. The fkucin REFS are sh*t

• sox9

3 on PG Silver wants REFs to keep POR in the game.

• scott33

UGH!!!! PG was ballin, picks up his 3rd with 9 min left in the 2nd. I can’t catch a break

• sox9

@scott33 said...

UGH!!!! PG was ballin, picks up his 3rd with 9 min left in the 2nd. I can’t catch a break

The REFs are determining fantasy payouts, and often the outcomes of games which are decided by free throws and putting key players on the bench for significant minutes

• sox9

@scott33 said...

He won’t get 40 minutes this game. Figure 32-35

• scott33

Lilliard’s playing like buttcrack

• scott33

@sox9 said...

He won’t get 40 minutes this game. Figure 32-35

Donavan might put him back in here, he let PG play with 3 fouls against LA earlier in the year. I’d almost prefer he just sit out til the 2nd half, I dont wanna see him pick up his 4th before half.

• sox9

Lillard shooting like Harden lat night 0-for-his first bazillion attempts

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

If I had played the same guys I played in the first game of the series of today’s slate I would win by a mile… Collison/Hayward – Kawhi/Gordon – Bev/Klay…. how much did they combine for in game 1… 150?? 😂

• scott33

@Unico10 said...

If I had played the same guys I played in the first game of the series of today’s slate I would win by a mile… Collison/Hayward – Kawhi/Gordon – Bev/Klay…. how much did they combine for in game 1… 150?? 😂

Crazy how that works. I had a lineup in game 3 that scored 182 Yahoo pts, whereas in game 2 they combined for 316 lol.

• sox9

@scott33 said...

Donavan might put him back in here, he let PG play with 3 fouls against LA earlier in the year. I’d almost prefer he just sit out til the 2nd half, I dont wanna see him pick up his 4th before half.

He might play almost the entire second half w/ like one small break tacked onto a t.v. timeout—-22 minutes perhaps. OKC cannot go down 1-3 and hope to make it to the second round.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.