Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 194.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Portland ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

wall, conley, and abc

• BUFUu2

I am going to set myself up for disaster have to go lillard tonight with a possible no cj but they have to win…. I just hope he don’t kill my lineup again

• DfsBopBooth

@BUFUu2 said...

I am going to set myself up for disaster have to go lillard tonight with a possible no cj but they have to win…. I just hope he don’t kill my lineup again

u think they can compete with no CJ. Could be over in 3rd and only bench players hit value.

• DirkDigglerz

4 game slate Let’s go

• Joeltimb

I’m worried the Warriors just crush the Blazers tonight. I can see Curry and Green capped at 40FDP. I have a lineup without a single Warrior in it that I love. But that just seems sketchy to do.

• BUFUu2

@DfsBopBooth said...

u think they can compete with no CJ. Could be over in 3rd and only bench players hit value.

no i think they can’t compete at all without cj but portland can’t afford to go down 3-0 and will be giving all they have. Plus lillard will be lower owned and at home. Not saying they will win because if nurkic is out again they have nobody that will stop green. which is another great play. If the game can stay around 10-15 points i think lillard will be a great play.

• baseballislife93

How doesn’t McGee get more run with way he playing
    Should be seeing 20 min+ not 10-13

• DirkDigglerz

Looks like KD Will play he went to shoot around

• ohridah

Looks like Vegas thinks rip city will stay in the game tonight

• loutheitalian

Have to love kahwi Leonard tonight 60 burger incoming

• StevieBrown

All in on Gortat again?

• ohridah

@loutheitalian said...

Not with the possibility of Allen back tonight, fade

• MrPerfekt7

Loving today’s slate.
    Hey the Wizards and Hawks are playing today lol got it right.

Definitely rolling with Grit and Grind nation, they are playing at home and the LU adjustments helping out and Allen may play today.

Will have me some Conley/ZBo in the mix may have some Marc in a few LUs or two, the C option today is crazy!!!

Paul Milsap down 0-2, think I will show him some love in a few LUs along with maybe Dennis the Menace. Only 2 Hawks I could see playing in LUs.

Man Washington well Wall is a lock and looking like SGs in general Beal has been on point the whole series. Oh Gortat or Smith?

The Raptors 🤔🤔🤔 don’t know if any of them are worthy of being rostered.

Just my early morning thoughts for right now. Thoughts?

• MrPerfekt7

@loutheitalian said...

Not in Memphis that new LU rotation and Allen returning

• MrPerfekt7

@StevieBrown said...

All in on Gortat again?

Hate his price went up but he has been killing Dwight!!! But Smith is also a small pivot after last game. But hell Gortat all in.

May do one LU with Howard, maybe he will not need a tampoon

• mathewsmarner

mcgee going to be the talk of value tonight

• BUFUu2

@7klub06 said...

Not in Memphis that new LU rotation and Allen returning

ok stupid question if allen returns that sends carter to the bench right….. Ennis should still start right?

• kdsdawg

@ohridah said...

Not with the possibility of Allen back tonight, fade

where do you see a possibility of Allen being back,
    according to Rotoworld, he just removed his walking boot and is conditioning on a stationary bike and very doubtful for this series

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1065/tony-allen/1

• bencats22

been on vince the entire series and hes screwed me night after night…. is tonight the night to hop off?

• bigwillie20

I am having a terrible time avoiding having a couple duds in my lineup every night, hopefully that changes soon. Side note, I always use my DK points for $3 tickets which is doing me no good since all the contests seem to me $4 now…

• GGee87

I want to play some of the Hawks value because the Hawks starters play so lousy at home for some reason. Counting on that is really making my stomach turn… But I know how my team usually does so it’s worth the risk to me.

• kdsdawg

@7klub06 said...

Hate his price went up but he has been killing Dwight!!! But Smith is also a small pivot after last game. But hell Gortat all in.

May do one LU with Howard, maybe he will not need a tampoon

Smith only got those minutes because Morris was in foul trouble and sucked

• bjacksonibew

Going back to MMArkieff hopefully stays out of foul trouble

• GGee87

@bjacksonibew said...

I literally just busted out laughing in the middle of Cactus Carwash. Too funny. MMArkieff Morris

• KindGuy

@bjacksonibew said...

Lmao the way he looked at him!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).