Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 194.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Portland ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

Yayyy David Lee is 1x

2X

• DirkDigglerz

@iron_tactics said...

probably 45, 23, 28 but I hope you get it :D

Thanks maan I hope Curry explodes today scores 40 real life points lol really need KD to be out

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Mostly faded Lee on the late slate figuring he’d be extra chalky, but he’s only 16% owned on DK.

• DirkDigglerz

David Lee though damn man is on fire

• DirkDigglerz

YES please SUCK ZBO!

• iron_tactics

@DirkDigglerz said...

YES please SUCK ZBO!

no no, don’t suck ZBO

• KindGuy

WHYYYYYYY did I play Dwight omgggggggg fuck

• MrPerfekt7

@Pandamonious said...

Mostly faded Lee on the late slate figuring he’d be extra chalky, but he’s only 16% owned on DK.

Got him in 1 LU

• gaelicgirl

@Kmah07 said...

i love how all the KD news comes out right after lineups lock……

Do you even read this thread?

• DC2380

Durant highly doubtful per fantasylabs

• DC2380

durant out

• jadoninc

@elementasrat said...

WHYYYYYYY did I play Dwight omgggggggg fuck

IMO was a good contrarian play. His price took big hit, had foul trouble issues previous game, not too many people were on him.

• KindGuy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ugh Warriors gonna smash now. Fuck.

• MrPerfekt7

The refs are going to destroy this Memphis Spurs game smh

• KindGuy

Now Nurkic is warming up. Fantastic…………

Blazers stack looking worse by the second.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

11.4% on FD Late Night Dribbler, too. Glad I played him instead of JaMychal Green now.

• Kmah07

yeah and there was no pertinent info on whether KD was going to out or not….

• yorick

SMH Giannis. You burn me so, so often. And my one DDR LU is the only one I don’t have Powell in. Also the only LU I have Millsap in, while I was all in on Gortat. All my entries are hovering right outside the cash line. Already feel like that’s where they will finish at night’s end.

• Beavsftw

How did I get lee at 0.8% owned?

• KindGuy

!

!

• KindGuy

Holy shit I just inserted a video!

• KindGuy

This must be what Isaac Newton felt like

• gaelicgirl

@Kmah07 said...

yeah and there was no pertinent info on whether KD was going to out or not….

If you consider the words that came out of Kerr’s and KD’s mouths not pertinent. I knew he was going to be out 7 hours ago.
    “Kerr saying they’re not going to play KD until he’s 100% + KD saying it still hurts when he stops on a dime = not playing IMO.”

• KindGuy

Conley HAM leggo

• MrPerfekt7

Andrew Harrison and Conley let’s go

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).