Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 194.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Portland ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

guys can some1 explain me what happend to leonard last game? Halftime he had ~27dk and ended up with 30 ? hows that even possible lol

• KindGuy

Is there late swap for NBA on FD?

• wad11

@elementasrat said...

Is there late swap for NBA on FD?

Nope, just baseball.

• winnerchickendinner

@mathewsmarner said...

mcgee going to be the talk of value tonight

His usage usually only goes up when Kevin durant is out

• winnerchickendinner

@TeamTarek said...

guys can some1 explain me what happend to leonard last game? Halftime he had ~27dk and ended up with 30 ? hows that even possible lol

GReggie popavich took all the starters out after 2 minutes into the 3rd. He basically gave the grizzlies the game

• Rrich68

@winnerchickendinner said...

GReggie popavich took all the starters out after 2 minutes into the 3rd. He basically gave the grizzlies the game

Pop was super pissed about the lazy defense. He was sending a message. I’m sure it was heard and kawhi and lma should be more aggressive on both ends tonight!!

• IronMonkey415

YEA!!! I see we are back to those $4 contest and not $7 or $8 that seems to eat up my money.

I’m so happy I’ll provide the winning team.

Conley
    Giannis
    Monroe
    Dennis the Menace

• loutheitalian

ESPN reporting Blake Griffin out for remainder of playoffs

• Makav3li

Blake Griffin out for the remainder of the playoffs. Toe injury.

• KindGuy

Meh, Clippers are probably better without his overrated ass. Watch the greatness of CP3 feast.

• KindGuy

@wad11 said...

Nope, just baseball.

Damn. Thanks.

• KindGuy

No clue how TOR-MIL is gonna end up. Raptors offense is too stagnant for the Bucks defense. But it’s a must win and they have better talent than the Bucks do. I might just fade except for Patt.

WAS@ATL is basically a must win for ATL. I’m liking a Millsap-D12 stack. Wall will probably continue dad dicking Schroeder.

With Allen back, I’m fading Kawhi. Not sure if I really like anyone else.

I’m waiting to see if Nurkic is playing. With KD back, I see this as a boon for Portland. I’m a big believer that the Warriors are better off without KD. If Nurkic plays, I’m loading up on the Blazers. They’ll probably win if he plays. If he doesn’t play, it’ll play out like game 1 and I’ll be looking at Dame, CJ and maybe Harkless.

• RogueGrinder

where do you guys see that C.J is out?

• DirkDigglerz

LMAO Clippers are fucked up time to blow up the team next season

• Rrich68

@elementasrat said...

No clue how TOR-MIL is gonna end up. Raptors offense is too stagnant for the Bucks defense. But it’s a must win and they have better talent than the Bucks do. I might just fade except for Patt.

WAS@ATL is basically a must win for ATL. I’m liking a Millsap-D12 stack. Wall will probably continue dad dicking Schroeder.

With Allen back, I’m fading Kawhi. Not sure if I really like anyone else.

I’m waiting to see if Nurkic is playing. With KD back, I see this as a boon for Portland. I’m a big believer that the Warriors are better off without KD. If Nurkic plays, I’m loading up on the Blazers. They’ll probably win if he plays. If he doesn’t play, it’ll play out like game 1 and I’ll be looking at Dame, CJ and maybe Harkless.

Grizzlies pr on twitter is saying Tony Allen is out. Even if he played, not stopping from playing kawhi today!!

• MrPerfekt7

@kdsdawg said...

Smith only got those minutes because Morris was in foul trouble and sucked

Shit, Morris could easily do it again and Harry Porter could suck again tonight

• celtics69

Blake Griffin will miss the remainder of the 2017 NBA Playoffs with an injury to the plantar plate of his right big toe.

• bencats22

harkless or turner in play for anyone?

• TeamTarek

@winnerchickendinner said...

ok ty bro

• DfsBopBooth

Ive played THJ in games 1 and 2. He has to step up eventually. right??

• pjbyrne707

Lol Blake Griffin, what a turd ball

• Dfspacman

Klay for 50 Burger, it’s due

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Looks like KD Will play he went to shoot around

Dramatic foreshadowing from Kerr makes me think KD won’t play tonight.

• mike42

THJ is my favorite play tonight. He’s Been pressing, but kids got heart, think he comes up big. Lillard puts up 30 shots tonight, hits value if he’s off, crushes it if he’s on. Hard to imagine the Spurs and Leonard not showing up today. Every time pop benches players to prove something it seems like the next game they ALWAYS show up.

• bjacksonibew

Anyone know why Mike beasely got some run last game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).