Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 194.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Portland ( 6 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

FREAKING Mau Harkless I could have won more!!!!! damn You I had Conley Kawhi Paul Millsap in 1 lineup and have Harkless and Jason Smith DAMN! I still cashed

• ASalvaro

Man tommorow s card is going to be interesting..All the big guys play early..The Jazz-Clipper game is going to very low owned

• damionismyname

LMA was my only snowflake…smh

• billholler

ALL IN on Green and Grant again tomorrow….today

• damionismyname

@billholler said...

ALL IN on Green and Grant again tomorrow….today

• whothis

Morning after Fd

Conley,Parker/Deroz,Powell/Kawi,Turner/Dray,Milly/ Mcgee 393.4-58800

Totally forgot about parker, DeRoz didnt have the balls to put him in, classic bounce back like Kawi and Milly. Wasnt sure on Durant playing and faded dray for zbo. Locked in Middy at sf came Turner. Parker,Powell and Turner were key for cap space

• Crimsonstar18

@feekdogg said...

100% accurate. Everybody loved Flip. He understood not just basketball, but the business as well. He knew how important media relations were. He knew personnel, he knew strategy. He came back as President of BB Operations and put on this sham of a coaching search before “reluctantly” taking the job himself. Everyone in town knew what he was up to. Not just for myself, but if I can pick one MN team to win a championship, it’s the Wolves to carry out the plan that Flip set in motion.

I’ve lived in Minnesota my entire life and had the pleasure of running into Flip at AAU tournaments and thru friendships that allowed me to be at his house for birthday parties and just to hang out. I was in awe seeing him and Kevin McHale in the stands together. (Back before Kevin fired him.)

My all time favorite memory of Flip is when he’d call into the local radio station here in Minnesota. He was always listening and had his own segment on fridays, the Flip funkadelic. Flip was out jogging one day and called in, the host says we got Phil, from Plymouth on the line. What’s going on? And Flip goes let me tell you something…and he went on this long rant about Kevin Garnett and Kevin Love and the timberwolves defending them and laughing along with the hosts at the same time, he was such a great guy.

I’ll never forget the day he died, I’m a die hard wolves fan and I actually can admit I cried that day. He brought so much to the state of Minnesota and was such a normal person given his celebrity status. Just wish he was here to see his vision.

• colb24

Would 331 be decent in tournaments ? I only do cash im in a few leagues and I hit 331 had milsap shrouder curry turner klay McGhee dame Powell it’s like a cut I wanna know if I would if made good money but same time don’t wanna look

• colb24

@Crimsonstar18 said...

I’ve lived in Minnesota my entire life and had the pleasure of running into Flip at AAU tournaments and thru friendships that allowed me to be at his house for birthday parties and just to hang out. I was in awe seeing him and Kevin McHale in the stands together. (Back before Kevin fired him.)

My all time favorite memory of Flip is when he’d call into the local radio station here in Minnesota. He was always listening and had his own segment on fridays, the Flip funkadelic. Flip was out jogging one day and called in, the host says we got Phil, from Plymouth on the line. What’s going on? And Flip goes let me tell you something…and he went on this long rant about Kevin Garnett and Kevin Love and the timberwolves defending them and laughing along with the hosts at the same time, he was such a great guy.

I’ll never forget the day he died, I’m a die hard wolves fan and I actually can admit I cried that day. He brought so much to the state of Minnesota and was such a normal person given his celebrity status. Just wish he was here to see his vision.

We battled with you I played for babc lol

• RecEm2014

Last night I woke up to my $1 entry winning a ticket to the MLB enormous Monster with a 347.7 score.

Can someone tell me what 347.7 would have won me in the big ($6 or $4) GPP. THANKS

• feekdogg

@Crimsonstar18 said...

Can’t agree more. If only Sam Cassell hadn’t gotten hurt in 04. I really think they would have won it all that year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).