Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at San Antonio ( 7 ) —- T: 203.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Faded the Cavs game, hopefully its low scoring lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Lol wall fast break and no call but breath on an out of control derozan and its 2 shots

• Malorum

The reffing during these playoffs is just atrocious. You breathe on someone and its a foul.

• roach62

bye bye J Val…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Wizards finally show up.

• callmetouch

JVAL BEST VALUE OF THE NIGHT” OH REALLY?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Lowry 2 total luck box 3’s

• thetitanlb

SO Scott and Oubre have been getting good minutes until tonight when I rostered them of course. Fook this shit man

• thetitanlb

Man shit bro

• Dfspacman

Wall and Beal underperforming

• thetitanlb

Guess Oubre and Scott are gonna get 0 burn tonight. Total joke…no wonder they are losing by 9….

• RipCityRings

Nooooo O.G., way too much exposure for him to not come back tonight.

• roach62

DDR is just the woat..lol

2-10 shooting…2 PF..3 TO..but hey ima ball hog and keep on chucking lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

This is a joke

• roach62

@thetitanlb said...

Guess Oubre and Scott are gonna get 0 burn tonight. Total joke…no wonder they are losing by 9….

Oubre played 11 minutes….Scott got 2 quick fouls in 5 minutes…what do you want the coach to do about it?

• thetitanlb

I need someone to explain to me why Oubre and Scott all of a sudden lost minutes. They have been the best players on the team besides Beal and Wall. It’s no wonder they are getting wrecked. What a crock of shit

• Yeoman

@thetitanlb said...

Oubre got almost his full run (he’s averaging 24 minutes in the series, had 11 that half). But I can see why you might not have noticed he was out there.

• thetitanlb

@roach62 said...

Oubre played 11 minutes….Scott got 2 quick fouls in 5 minutes…what do you want the coach to do about it?

Those have been the teams best players though outside of the 2 main guys. Why are you gonna limit them all of a sudden. 2 fouls for a bench guy so what

• roach62

@thetitanlb said...

I need someone to explain to me why Oubre and Scott all of a sudden lost minutes. They have been the best players on the team besides Beal and Wall. It’s no wonder they are getting wrecked. What a crock of shit

completely miss my post i take it?

• DC2380

Mike Scott with the Kelly O move today SMH

• sanders_tj

So… have a lineup that’s sitting at 4.2x right now with Lowry and Wright still with one half to go, and with LBJ, Love, Turner, Bogdanovic and JR Smith still to play in the night game.

Can I get a one time, please?

• Orangeflow

Projections had Wall at 48 DKPTs. I edited him to 56 in my spreadsheet. Looks promising.

Scott……wow wtf?

• thetitanlb

@roach62 said...

completely miss my post i take it?

I did. Just responded to it though lol

• nomjlikeme

@Orangeflow said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55677800?uc=1076845331

Night slate DU Lineup

Currently placing in all but one DU. Horrible last night but the odds are better day to day than just gpp

• roach62

@thetitanlb said...

Those have been the teams best players though outside of the 2 main guys. Why are you gonna limit them all of a sudden. 2 fouls for a bench guy so what

umm…how was Oubre limited? he played 11 minutes..he missed all 3 shots he took, but put up handful of other stats..

Scott has been important off the bench, why risk another foul…plus Kieff already had 2 PF as well

only person youd play Oubre over is Porter, there both doing not much..but hes the starter..so..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).