NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12 ) at Detroit ( 12 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Utah ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pgram23

I’m loving my LU today! only dud was Kennard. I’m at 296.5 w/ Dmitch, CP3 and Crowder!

• yisman

Utah just got an incredible 4 shots on one possession as Houston couldn’t secure a rebound with Capela on the bench

Ingles and Korver nailed to the bench tonight for the Jazz

• yisman

houston fouled mitchell (while in the penalty) with 40 seconds left so they could sub off? they couldn’t play the last 40 seconds?

more padding for mitchell, this sucks for me

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

Utah just got an incredible 4 shots on one possession as Houston couldn’t secure a rebound with Capela on the bench

Ingles and Korver nailed to the bench tonight for the Jazz

Ingles is just not aggressive enough on this series
    O’Neale with a vintage Stephenson impersonation tonight… not gonna work well in HOU tho

• yisman

lol the garbage time FTs for Mitchell dropped me from 3rd to tied for 4th

painful 4th quarter to watch

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/71834466

Crowder did basically nothing the entire 4th and Ingles of course wasn’t even on the court

• Pgram23

I saw you ended up in 4th. not a bad hit tonight!

• yisman

@Unico10 said...

Ingles is just not aggressive enough on this series
    O’Neale with a vintage Stephenson impersonation tonight… not gonna work well in HOU tho

Ingles game log

32 minutes, 32 minutes, 31 minutes, and now a mere 23 thanks to not playing the 4th.

dammit

• SkateFiend

I plan to avoid ABC and Harden the rest of they way if I feel like I have to take too many risks in the lineup. Going balanced around the good point guards (Irving, Lillard, Curry, Simmons, etc) seems like a safer min cash strategy.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Im going with favors becauseeven in limited minutes he is getting 20 points on DK. At his price many will probably be off him. At leastI hope so and everyone flocks to crowder. Favors could be the diffference maker if you can get some pieces withupside to fit with him. If he gets 30 I think he is in the winning lineup. Thats my take.

Well he wasnt in the winning lineup but he did get 30. Too bad ingles was a dud. Im done chasing ingles big game.

• BerkeleyBoss

@NDNole said...

Well he wasnt in the winning lineup but he did get 30. Too bad ingles was a dud. Im done chasing ingles big game.

He was in the winning lineup on FD. Gobert foul trouble got him there.

• yisman

2nd out of 54 with Ellington, Ingles, and Capela https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4713864/88756088

that’s crazy

• yisman

might’ve been mentioned already but after Walton was named head coach of the Kings, some woman then filed a lawsuit claiming a sexual assault several years ago when Walton was a GS assistant

always suspicious when they wait years before saying anything

• SkateFiend

@yisman said...

might’ve been mentioned already but after Walton was named head coach of the Kings, some woman then filed a lawsuit claiming a sexual assault several years ago when Walton was a GS assistant

always suspicious when they wait years before saying anything

I love how the official statement by the Warriors and Lakers is “This didn’t happen when he was working for us”

• Agent47

I took 3rd in the $1 GPP on Yahoo with my single entry there. It would have been $100 but I tied with 3 other people who had the same lineup, so I won $66.25. Still not bad for a single $1 entry, especially after I was ice cold on Yahoo last week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).