NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12 ) at Detroit ( 12 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Utah ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RipCityRings

He’ll be back. Playoff elimination game for his new team, he’ll gimp through it.

• bostonfever

@RipCityRings said...

He’ll be back. Playoff elimination game for his new team, he’ll gimp through it.

He really shouldn’t be if he and the team care about his future. They have no chance this series and he needs to get healthy.

• RipCityRings

@bostonfever said...

He really shouldn’t be if he and the team care about his future. They have no chance this series and he needs to get healthy.

It’s not about logic though, emotional argument is too persuasive for a guy like Blake. Pride thing, though I agree it’s a bad idea.

• callmetouch

Brolo………………….

• chansing

The greatest of all time in an Elimination game would go back out there you have to

• sox9

weird that Bledsoe only took one shot in the first quarter. figured him for about 15 shots this game.

• RipCityRings

Figured we’d get more Mirotic than this. Looks like Ily still getting tons of run.

• BerkeleyBoss

Brooo, Giannis is so good. If he can actually get decent at 3’s…

• damionismyname

@RipCityRings said...

Figured we’d get more Mirotic than this. Looks like Ily still getting tons of run.

yeah thought they would want to get him some more run before the next series. guess not.

• RipCityRings

Reggie balling.

• NDNole

@RipCityRings said...

Reggie balling.

Im 100% on reggie. Glad he is balling.

• NDNole

WTH are bledsoe and middleton doing?

• RipCityRings

Niang over Galloway looks like it’s going to cost me. Wonder if he can keep it up in the 2nd half.

• tklonewolf

Let’s be patient, here.
    Brook and Kris are just beginning to wake up.

• sox9

reggie going crazy

• tklonewolf

Damn, Giannis…🤘🙌
    That was…👊

• scott33

@NDNole said...

Im 100% on reggie. Glad he is balling.

I have 10%, the field has 53%. Not good. Only exposure I have to this game is 30% Giannis & a ton of guys like Kennard, Ish, Hill & Ellington. Really thought this game would blowout. I took a stand & it backfired.

• P0key

Need rjax to freeze or go backwards

• sox9

With 0 fouls Beldsoe can afford to play more aggressively. Would love to se 3 or 4 more steals from him, not to mention a few more shots

• aus1032

bugeyes!!

• NDNole

@scott33 said...

I have 10%, the field has 53%. Not good. Only exposure I have to this game is 30% Giannis & a ton of guys like Kennard, Ish, Hill & Ellington. Really thought this game would blowout. I took a stand & it backfired.

Im actually with you on this thought. I only stacked one of my 3 lineups with this game. But I have reggie in all 3.

• NDNole

Bledsoe and Middleton are ticking me off. I hope they pick it up in the 2nd half. Totally screwing my one stack on this game.

• sox9

Half the Pistons have 3-4 fouls. At least Giannis avoided getting a third foul before the half and the game is competitive. Fading him is gonna be a big mistake. He might put up 80 FPs

• RipCityRings

Glad I hedged one with Giannis. Got Reggie/Giannis/Hill/Mirotic. Looks like Galloway and Ilyasova were the prime punts so far, Sterling doing well too.

Bledsoe has a history of randomly taking games off, Middleton is kind of inexplicable.

• scott33

Reggie on pace for a 60 burger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).