Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 224
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• genedogg

Cleveland for the sweep!

• DirkDigglerz

PG13 and LBJ will go at it again

• fleishmo6

cheap PG,
    MCW,Grant or Rozier

• kirkerd2

Butler or Isaiah worth the price today? I’m thinking the only high dollar worth rostering is CP3.

• kdsdawg

why didn’t FD include the Indiana/Clev game in the large payout slate…so ridiculous not to do what DK did

• winnerchickendinner

Bulls / Celtics game on TNT. No Rondo but one of the bulls will go off.

• ASitar

Rozier, Zipser, Roberson, Olynyk, Taj, Westy, Beard, $

• baseballislife93

@kdsdawg said...

why didn’t FD include the Indiana/Clev game in the large payout slate…so ridiculous not to do what DK did

Rather they didn’t
    Go play on DK if u want it

• kdsdawg

@baseballislife93 said...

Rather they didn’t
    Go play on DK if u want it

I do play on DK, I play both, just rather have a 4 game slate on FD as well..

• Gopackgo30

Any thoughts on the Clips tonight? I wonder if the absense of Griffin will mean that Jazz put extra attention on CP3 and will ultimately blow out the Clippers. Similar to the Bulls/Celtics on Friday. Who will score for the Clippers?? Obvioulsy CP3, Jordan some too…but the Jazz are such a good defenensive team. Also, how good of a defender is Griffin? Will someone on the Jazz benefit by him being out? I was thinking JJ or Favors.

• Falconsfly

Like the insight on here..whoever yesterday said they’d be stacking Memphis helped me win $30, so cheers to that!

• pick6er

@Gopackgo30 said...

Any thoughts on the Clips tonight? I wonder if the absense of Griffin will mean that Jazz put extra attention on CP3 and will ultimately blow out the Clippers. Similar to the Bulls/Celtics on Friday. Who will score for the Clippers?? Obvioulsy CP3, Jordan some too…but the Jazz are such a good defenensive team. Also, how good of a defender is Griffin? Will someone on the Jazz benefit by him being out? I was thinking JJ or Favors.

One of JJ or Crawford will go off. The Clippers need production and they’re the only 2 who can carry help in that department. Problem is, which 1? I honestly feel comfortable playing both with some salary relief.

Griffin is about a league average defender. You’ll probably see both sides go small ball a lot, which would favor Utah since they’ve been outmatched/outsized in the paint since Gobert went down.

Just my 2 cents.

• Gopackgo30

@pick6er said...

One of JJ or Crawford will go off. The Clippers need production and they’re the only 2 who can carry help in that department. Problem is, which 1? I honestly feel comfortable playing both with some salary relief.

Griffin is about a league average defender. You’ll probably see both sides go small ball a lot, which would favor Utah since they’ve been outmatched/outsized in the paint since Gobert went down.

Just my 2 cents.

Does a potential Jazz blowout concern you at all? Especially with the fact that the Jazz are in a must win now, and the Clippers might be still adjusting to having Griffin out? I realize that having your PG out (Rondo) is more devastating than having you PF out too, so CP3 might be just fine.

• kdsdawg

@Gopackgo30 said...

Does a potential Jazz blowout concern you at all? Especially with the fact that the Jazz are in a must win now, and the Clippers might be still adjusting to having Griffin out? I realize that having your PG out (Rondo) is more devastating than having you PF out too, so CP3 might be just fine.

Griffin was out earlier in the year for quite awhile, I am sure they are prepared for it

• DirkDigglerz

All aboard the Favors death train :) He’ll have an easier time now that Griffin is gone

• TeamTarek

@DirkDigglerz said...

All aboard the Favors death train :) He’ll have an easier time now that Griffin is gone

bro dont do this!! 2nd half no griffin and favors was still useless af

• mike42

Is speights going to b the play w griffin out? Does he get 25-30 mins? Is he going to b chalky today? Crawford way overdue for 35 burger. He got a 40 burger a month ago vs Utah w gorbert. Guessing he will get some decent ownership.

• DirkDigglerz

Seems like Mba Moute’ will get all the boost maybe Felton too

• Dfspacman

At this point are the Pacers going to put up a fight, I can imagine they have all booked their vacation spots

• futoo

Any minutes for bass now? Or another backup pf on the clips?

• Dfspacman

Anyone considering Grant ?

• tlwoodie

I went with mcw not grant last game.. idk if im touching either today

• mike42

I went mcw early in the yr when rondo was out and grant blew up. Went grant last game and he gave u his floor. He’s going to start, he plays well, he gets 30 plus mins and probably cruises past value. I don’t think he’s a complete fade, especially since u got to take some fliers today to fit in high priced guys. Low ownership another bonus and he’s got 8x upside.

• DC2380

Grant on FD and mcw on DK

• Hiqhliqht

LBJ or PG13.?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).