Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 224
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Now the question is: can Crawford, speights and bass combine for 75?

hope so, I really really hope so…

• Benf15harp

@damionismyname said...

LOL

• Bellyball

Hayward has food poising and hasn’t held down any food all day but says he’s going to try and play

• Benf15harp

Speights wow almost 29% Jamal 11% and bass .9% lol on dk 8$

• IronMonkey415

So there is a chance of him barfing all over the court.

• dp33071

Looks like I might take down the yahoo $1

• Sleepyfloyd16

@tmarohl said...

Did anyone throw Gobert in a lineup?

No, the risk/reward just wasn’t worth it; especially on FD at 9k. Maybe if he was offered at a discount.

• byo34

@Bellyball said...

Hayward has food poising and hasn’t held down any food all day but says he’s going to try and play

Utah needs to learn to cook! What is it with their state and food poison?

• Benf15harp

Wtf? Subbing starters at 7:25 in the first

• Bellyball

Hayward didn’t even make it 5 minutes into the game before going to the bench. I bet he plays in real small stretches all night and receives fluids in between his time on the court. It sucks to pay 7700 for a guys that has no chance of hitting value but that’s DFS for ya.

• Bellyball

@Benf15harp said...

Wtf? Subbing starters at 7:25 in the first

Gobert knee and Hayward food poisoning ….Oh and Diaw is just fat

• gaelicgirl

@Bellyball said...

Gobert knee and Hayward food poisoning ….Oh and Diaw is just fat

Hopefully this all adds up to more Jingles!

• dds2190

Doc Rivers really gonna play Paul Pierce over Brandon Bass. Smh…

• Bellyball

Pierce will be on the floor 90% of the time ISO Joe is playing. Doc said he likes that match up.

• jadoninc

@damionismyname said...

Only thing missing is the steam.

• mike42

Pierces floor and ceiling are separated by like 6 pts

• RobertoTomba

Does George Hill understand that the object of the game is to put the ball in the hoop, or give it to someone else who can?

EDIT: thanks for listening, George!

• yorick

Hayward food poisoning and Gobert coming back to play after the doubtful tag. GG 42% of the field including yours truly.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

I check my double ups and I notice that both Saahil Sud and youdacao have Paul Pierce. He’s also like 30% owned overall. Am I missing something here? They both don’t have Jamal Crawford or Mo Speights, even though Speights is the one starting and historically, Crawford has the biggest usage jump with Blake out (aside from Paul).

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Luc needs to get 15-20, come on Bahamutahe!

• yorick

Anyone doing good tonight? All in on Gerald Green, Butler, Horford, CP3, Speights, and Hayward, so I’m safely sitting in my sweet spot just outside the cash line. Of course entirely faded Westbrook when he hit value. I can never get Westbrook/Harden on their superstar 70+ FP nights. Everytime I go for the fade they go off, like clockwork…

• 2incher

Hayward costing me so much money. Everything I touch in DFS turns to absolute trash.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

^Well you guys just got unlucky. Look at what Ingles is doing. That’s basically what Hayward’s floor probably would have been the first half if he wasn’t so sick.

• Malorum

The one big drawback of spread out slates like this, injuries such as Hayward’s illness sneaking up on you. Ugh.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Malorum said...

The one big drawback of spread out slates like this, injuries such as Hayward’s illness sneaking up on you. Ugh.

Only issue is if you had Hayward at SF, even with a late swap, it’s kind of hard for you to swap him out to anyone good. My guess is very few people, even knowing Hayward was sick, would swap out to the next best SF available, which is Joe Ingles because he was like 3k cheaper and would leave a huge salary hole that many people don’t like to see. Yes, Ingles is doing very well, but my guess is most people still would have taken a sick Hayward over Ingles. If you had Hayward at Util though, you could have swapped him for Gobert, which would be a very good swap given no one owns Gobert and he looks perfectly fine to me (so far).

Nice Norman Powell is 3.8k on DK tomorrow. This means you can actually fade him and possibly be better off in terms of winning a GPP. Although he’s one of the safer plays if you just want 5x.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler