Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 224
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deactivated66527

• KRD227

Who scores more FD points..Speights or Anderson?

• DirkDigglerz

LBJ is abusing PG :(

• DirkDigglerz

Wish I have Lance :( he’s killing it

• RobertoTomba

@KRD227 said...

Who scores more FD points..Speights or Anderson?

I hate to say it, but Anderson. In a game with a 223 point total and a 1 point spread, he should have the ball accidentally bounce his way often enough to make value. I expect Speights will do well (I actually have both together in a few lineups), but I can’t ignore how many more opportunities Anderson will have.

• Tyrin22

I’m liking Lopez tonight in a bounce back game

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I hope the Pacers lose so I don’t ever have to think about rostering CJ Miles again.

• KRD227

@RobertoTomba said...

I hate to say it, but Anderson. In a game with a 223 point total and a 1 point spread, he should have the ball accidentally bounce his way often enough to make value. I expect Speights will do well (I actually have both together in a few lineups), but I can’t ignore how many more opportunities Anderson will have.

Thanks..I went 2/3 Anderson..1/3 Speights

• DirkDigglerz

JEFFREY FREAKING TEAGUE :( killing it

• loutheitalian

Can’t understand pacers offense why is Myles Turner always sitting behind the 3 point line doesn’t make any fucking sense

• pjbyrne707

PG13 shitting a brick. Awesome start to the day.

• TeamTarek

@TeamTarek said...

bros trust me ignore LBJ n PG13 but play cp3 and wb 100% thank me after the free money ;o

hope some bros believed me (:

• billholler

@RobertoTomba said...

I hate to say it, but Anderson.

Alan Anderson? Is this seriously a thing today? He hasn’t even seen the floor yet.

I assume you meant Ryan but comparing to Speights sounded like you were talking about that game.

• billholler

@TeamTarek said...

hope some bros believed me (:

I ignore everyone that uses the word “bro”. Lebron is also a board away from meeting value and that’s all I ask for when rostering the super studs.

• DirkDigglerz

I’m smelling OT action

• superjon

@RobertoTomba said...

PF is the grossest today, imo, so thanks in advance if pairing anderson and speights wins me any money.

• IronMonkey415

Wow what a sweep.

• Tyrin22

Took a fly on Bass. Hoping they run him 20 mins as they should.
    Paired w/ Harden and Westy… oh boy

• TeamTarek

pls NO ot !!! cmon one time

• billholler

Lebron just exceeded value and now gets a week to rest.

• IronMonkey415

Teague was wide open.

Mister SEMI STAR had to try and take the shot.

noooooooooo needed an OT

• RobertoTomba

@superjon said...

PF is the grossest today, imo, so thanks in advance if pairing anderson and speights wins me any money.

I considered Jerebko, but the rest of the players didn’t make sense to me. Harden has been a money sink: with 2 other SGs on the team, even he doesn’t get the ball enough to be close to value. It seems like he’s good for about 3.5x at that price. Then, there’s Westbrook, who needs 70 points (FD) to make value. I know, I get it: we’re looking for totals, not exactly 5x value, from the few studs available. But, I don’t want to torpedo the rest of my lineup, hoping for OT so one guy can get me the points I need.

• DirkDigglerz

Let’s Go Roberson and Eric Gordon wish 30+ whoppers for both

• DonkeyDFS

@damionismyname said...

I hope the Pacers lose so I don’t ever have to think about rostering CJ Miles again.

+1

CJ Miles reminding me why I hardly ever pick him. Starting again Game 4, figure he can at least do something in 25 minutes. Dude just stands around watching, doesn’t even try to move and get open. Actually the majority of this pathetic Cavs vs Pacers game was just that, everyone just standing around and watching the guy dribble isolation, with the occasional screen. And these NBA bums need “rest” from game to game LOL, majority of them rest for about 50% of their time on the court, standing around watching each other dribble smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).