Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 224
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RobertoTomba

@billholler said...

Lebron just exceeded value and now gets a week to rest.

I was waiting for this game because of the expected fireworks, but I didn’t play because the All Day slate on FD only had mini-tournaments ($250 total, with $30 to the top). Now, I’m glad I stayed away, because I would have picked LBJ (which was great, of course), but also Young and PG13 (who weren’t).

• P0key

Who else has jerian grant and gerald green in the same LU for shits and giggles??

• RobertoTomba

Ryan Anderson with the steal! The man can do anything (expect, sometimes, basketball)!

• stats99tuff

@P0key said...

Who else has jerian grant and gerald green in the same LU for shits and giggles??

• RobertoTomba

@stats99tuff said...

Classic!!

• mabrla

I have Westy, Paul, Harden, Jimmy Buckets all on my team lmao.

LETS GO BASS, JEREBKO, GREEN, JOHNSON, ADAMS!!!

• RobertoTomba

I’m amazed that Roberson is still so cheap.

• billholler

@RobertoTomba said...

I’m amazed that Roberson is still so cheap.

I’m amazed that he’s always so terrible during the regular season.

• RobertoTomba

There’s a classic Westbrook play: Westbrook gets the rebound; Westbrook charges straight down the floor and doesn’t look at any of his teammates; Westbrook gets the layup; Westbrook high-fives himself (I might have made that last part up).

• DirkDigglerz

ROBERSON with the peripherals nice 3 blocks already

• mabrla

Roberson still 20 fantasy points away from fantasy relevance on FD with that price.

• billholler

@mabrla said...

Roberson still 20 fantasy points away from fantasy relevance on FD with that price.

About the same for DK. I limited my exposure today expecting him to finally revert back to his regular season self.

• mabrla

@billholler said...

About the same for DK. I limited my exposure today expecting him to finally revert back to his regular season self.

I’d rather pay 1.6k for Wesley Johnson. 🤷‍♂️ He’s playing well but needs 35+ to get on a winning GPP team, along with Wesley to stay below 20.

• stats99tuff

I can’t believe I played Roberson AND ITS WORKING SO FAR..

• Beavsftw

Did anyone go with cp3? Got him in my westy lineup.

• RogueGrinder

Roberson for finals MVP? too soon?

• billholler

If no one noticed, tomorrow DK has 100k to win GPP for the 3 game slate.

• RogueGrinder

@DirkDigglerz said...

Speights starting I’ve seen that movie before

Its the playoffs, he will give some effort.

• Stuffinglover

@Beavsftw said...

Did anyone go with cp3? Got him in my westy lineup.

Of course. He’s going to be at least 55% owned in every slate. cash and gpp

• toddbunner

hope you all rostered westbrook. he’s going to make value on fd. 36.5 at half is about reached

• IronMonkey415

Is that NENE or Olajauwon out there?

• P0key

I have Taj every LU… How do u make a decent LU without him on FD

• MandatoryKO

@P0key said...

I think I do in some so i could stack

• Dfspacman

Harden for vegan burger

• toddbunner

taj is gonna kill me. anderson is 2nd

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).