NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@615SCRATCHMAN said...

OMG Did I just hear teague is injured??

he’s back on the bench, had a jammed finger. probable to return.

• aus1032

@615SCRATCHMAN said...

OMG Did I just hear teague is injured??

already back in, he’s fine

• jwq14

@superjon said...

It’s Grant

I have him in one LU lol

• Orangeflow

where is anderson?

• dpalltheway

Harden proving that he can still choke with the best of them

• ScofieldReturns

@chronoxiong said...

Ariza will finish with 20 fdp. No one can roster Ariza with confidence.

lol i feel like you say this every single time a player starts off hot, 99% of the time they continue going off and then at the end of the night you complain about them hogging usage and normally only getting 20 fpts

• nomjlikeme

So glad I picked up rose in my DUs.

• NDNole

wiggins wake up

• aus1032

lol did not realize thibs was gonna play Drose 17 first half minutes, classic

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@aus1032 said...

It would’ve probably been less, but the Teague injury got him some extra run.

• FAMOF665

So Im unable to watch the game, is Teague’s shot off b/c of his finger or does it not seem to be effecting him? I was hoping to get 65 combined DK points between him and Rose tonight so not too far off of that mark at half time but its reversed of who Id thought of had what obv.

• roach62

perfect…RyNo cheap and did decent last game…my only cheap exposure to the game…gets only 1 shot in 10 minutes..im good at this lol

• DC2380

@aus1032 said...

So it was just reported Tyrus Jones is out this game so D Rose is playing hella minutes tonight

• ASitar

Green needs to pick it up.

• tmarohl

@sasmallen said...

It would’ve probably been less, but the Teague injury got him some extra run.

Tyus Jones not available, announced after tip, also probably contributed to that.

• Orangeflow

teague is just a decoy. Looks like he will shoot, but wont. His hand must not be “good to go”.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Tyus Jones not available, announced after tip, also probably contributed to that.

Pretty sure Jones had already fallen pretty far back in the rotation… he only played about 7min in the 2 games that weren’t blowouts this series.

• ushook

Harden 70 burger

• chronoxiong

Teague at 7k is going to be the death of me. This is not good at all.

• Orangeflow

@ushook said...

Harden 70 burger

not even close. 55-60 max

• nomjlikeme

Minnesota more electric with rose on the floor than with Gibson

• Orangeflow

@chronoxiong said...

Teague at 7k is going to be the death of me. This is not good at all.

wiggins too if u have him….

• Dfspacman

Ryan Anderson, Teague, Wiggins

• RussTbird

@Orangeflow said...

wiggins too if u have him….

Got both in the dk $10..effin hell …

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).