Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

RWB one last time

• smokeyca14

RWB never again

• hammer74

Smokey woofinnnnnnnn on RWB

• P0key

Anyone else fading Embid? My gut is telling me to play Kanter/Jokic instead

• P0key

@P0key said...

Anyone else fading Embid? My gut is telling me to play Kanter/Jokic instead

Let me correct this and say..go under the field on him

• sox9

Man, I don’t know about tonight. Total wipeout of all my entries last night after a recent good run. No Crowder, CP3, Rubio, Reggie. Had ABC and Sterling but Ish, Capela finished my night w/ a goose egg. Might look at some players playing @home where series can be finished off, but also might take the night off. Never doing a 2-game slate again.

• sox9

@superjon said...

RWB one last time

better hope for regression to the mean. Shooting 36% from the field in post season. Away game, at 11.5K on FD—funny to think he might be somewhat of a contrarian play.

• sox9

@superjon said...

RWB one last time

more of a mind Lillard+McCollum one last time. the trend is your friend. talking cash games not GPP

• Njsum1

Aminu seems like a solid play again

• Njsum1

@P0key said...

Let me correct this and say..go under the field on him

I don’t know what to do with Embiid. Is he gonna play 31 minutes or 24? When I don’t know what to do on a player who might be of great importance to the slate, a field match is usually the appropriate strategy.

Yet I can see the case for either over or under the field if someone has a strong feeling either way.

• RatedDAL

Great to see a 4 game slate on a Tuesday even if it might be the last 4 gamer.

• SwissCakes

Embiid will play 32 minutes and 76ers will win by 6. I’d play Embiid and dudley

• fleishmo6

Embid
    Lavert
    Dudley

• Njsum1

@SwissCakes said...

Embiid will play 32 minutes and 76ers will win by 6. I’d play Embiid and dudley

Embiid will play as long as the sixers need him to play, not a minute longer
    😁

• SwissCakes

Poelti and paul george or lamarcus aldrige and allen for nets?

• NoLimits0

@Njsum1 said...

Aminu seems like a solid play again

Aminu, Harkless, and Isaac are all random. There’s no skill knowing which one is better. All you know is they have low floors and high ceilings for their price. Aminu might be the safest, but any one of those 3 can go off. Redick might be in the same boat. Danny Green kinda similar too. Aminu can have a 35 FP game follows up by foul trouble and 10, just like Isaac.

• RatedDAL

Anyone interested in chasing Torrey Craig?

• got9forya

I like Craig tonight especially in FD. He could be my drop guy but lets me go up for who I really want

• Njsum1

@NoLimits0 said...

Aminu, Harkless, and Isaac are all random. There’s no skill knowing which one is better. All you know is they have low floors and high ceilings for their price. Aminu might be the safest, but any one of those 3 can go off. Redick might be in the same boat. Danny Green kinda similar too. Aminu can have a 35 FP game follows up by foul trouble and 10, just like Isaac.

I disagree, there is a skill to knowing which one is a better play, and it’s Aminu, which is why I mentioned him, and not the other guys. I’m not saying he going to end up with the most fantasy points, I’m saying he’s the better play because he has the same ceiling as those players you mentioned, yet a higher floor.

He’s played 8 games now versus OKC, average 31 minutes per game, and almost 28 DK points. Seems like Stotts likes to use him versus OKC. Granted anything can happen, foul trouble, blowout, bad shooting night, hangnail, leaky roof….yet Aminu is the best play. What happens, happens, yet he’s the best play at that price point at the sf/pf position.

• aus1032

@RatedDAL said...

was all over him Saturday and will be all over him again. Malone trusts him and he’s producing given the minutes

• Njsum1

@RatedDAL said...

If he starts again, I’m guessing I’m going to want some exposure. That’s a lot of minutes for 3400 DK Dollars.

• P0key

Ughh playoffs is so wacky..just when u think its safe to play guys who have been consistent at a decent price…

I may be going a little too contrarian tonight but but guys like Levert..im wary of

• superjon

For those chasing Craig.

Remember Murray sat out the entire 4th last game.

• NDNole

The moment I pick levert he is going to play 21 minutes and score 8 points, 3 rebs, and an assist. But since I will be off him he will probably play 38 minutes, 25 points, 8 rebs and 4 assist and 3 steals minimum. That’s pretty much how its going for me and mid teir players so far.

• Njsum1

@P0key said...

Ughh playoffs is so wacky..just when u think its safe to play guys who have been consistent at a decent price…

I may be going a little too contrarian tonight but but guys like Levert..im wary of

I tend not to go all in on anyone in playoff NBA, cause I agree, it is a bit wacky. And when I do it usually doesn’t pan out. 😭

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).