Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

9 for Lowry exactly the same start as Crowder

• Ree4erMadness

So Embiid goes from probable to “gametime decision”. SMFH.

• tyleh

yea no lowry no cash. he gonna have 20-30 by end of 1st quarter the pace he going

• Ree4erMadness

@tyleh said...

yea no lowry no cash. he gonna have 20-30 by end of 1st quarter the pace he going

That will only be true if he’s super high owned. I don’t have him either.

• sox9

@Ree4erMadness said...

So Embiid goes from probable to “gametime decision”. SMFH.

I think he plays, but he did play 32 minutes last game. If he sits, it’s an early night for me and I can catch up on GOT. A win-win

• Ree4erMadness

@sox9 said...

I think he plays, but he did play 32 minutes last game. If he sits, it’s an early night for me and I can catch up on GOT. A win-win

Well, I got the illegal streams going, shout out to reddit. I’ll be able to see if he’s in the layup line. I’ll post here if nobody else does. Probably about 15 min before game time.

• sox9

Most Raptors will play 25-27 minutes in a blow-out. Need Siakam to make those minutes count and score in bunches.

• sox9

@Ree4erMadness said...

Well, I got the illegal streams going, shout out to reddit. I’ll be able to see if he’s in the layup line. I’ll post here if nobody else does. Probably about 15 min before game time.

already locked in FD, but thx. Will help those on DK

• tyleh

LOL my lowry lineups have vucecic in it . already all vuc lineups dead, 3 fouls really refs. fking stupid shet

• sox9

Vuc 3 fouls. Gordon w/ 2. REFS at it again calling many fouls early in the game. This one will be over in about 10 more minutes

• sox9

NBA REFS running rogue!

• sox9

Lowry 20 FPs w/ 5 minutes still left in the first quarter

• noddy

@Ree4erMadness said...

Thank you…i’ll be looking for your post.

• NoLimits0

@tyleh said...

LOL my lowry lineups have vucecic in it . already all vuc lineups dead, 3 fouls really refs. fking stupid shet

The Vuc lineups were already dead before the game started…you have Embiid and Jokic at C and like 10% chose Vucevic.

Even before he got 3 fouls he had 0 points, 0-4 shooting, and 2 rebounds in 5 mins. If he played the full game he probably gets his usual 30 FPs vs Gasol.

• NoLimits0

None of the starters will see the last 6 mins this game.

• chronoxiong

Blowout in Toronto. I will be shocked if the Magic will make this into a game.

• sox9

@tyleh said...

It is f’ing crazy and I bet it’s a result of Silver telling the REFS to keep control fo the games in the playoffs and call all fouls early to set the tone. It’s ruining the playoffs. I’d be pretty upset paying $200+ to sit at the game and have my favorite players benched by fouls. If I brought the kids and added parking and food and paid $1,000— I’d be incensed

• Dfspacman

Kanter night? Westy and George 40+ minutes

• sox9

@NoLimits0 said...

None of the starters will see the last 6 mins this game.

proly not the last 16

• ASitar

I hope Siakam hits at least 40 DK points. Only used him and Powell from that game. I need Dame/Aminu/Kanter to eat.

• sox9

PHL could blow out BKN as well if Embiid plays

• Element828

Rodney Hood has one good game in him tonight…right? Lol

• sox9

@ASitar said...

I hope Siakam hits at least 40 DK points. Only used him and Powell from that game. I need Dame/Aminu/Kanter to eat.

Weird that TOR has not put in any subs yet

• Dfspacman

Lowry for 50 McChicken
    Thought u was too expensive on fanduel

• sox9

@ASitar said...

I think Powell was a great idea, wish I played him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).