Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

As soon as I post – Powell 2 fouls. I’m sorry but F Powell, cmon.

• NoLimits0

Clifford needs to put Aaron gordon back in if he has any hope at winning. And he can’t take Gordon out until he fouls out. Doesn’t matter if he has 5 fouls at halftime. If you take him out, the game is over anyways.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Why are the refs calling everything in the playoffs??? This issue is becoming rampant. Let them play for effs sakes. In 30 years of following the NBA I have never seen such foul trouble issues in the playoffs.

• yisman

Embiid WILL play

• NoLimits0

I think Vuc should come back in even with 3 fouls so you guys should still get some mins with him if Clifford is smart. not that he will do that much.

• noddy

@jlowery73 said...

Why are the refs calling everything in the playoffs??? This issue is becoming rampant. Let them play for effs sakes. In 30 years of following the NBA I have never seen such foul trouble issues in the playoffs.

yep what is this all about?

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Perfect example: That foul on Birch right there! RIDICULOUS. It’s as if the refs want to put Orlando’s entire frontcourt in foul trouble. Then they make it worse by giving him a T. Horrible officiating.

• tyleh

these fouls are driving me fking crazy. ITS THE PLAYOFFS COME ON REFS

Birchy-Time!

• Ree4erMadness

Ok, so I know Fantasy labs says he’s playing but thats the same thing we already heard. I’m watching the guys shootaround and I haven’t seen Joel Embiid. I have 2 streams open, one with the local sixers telecast where they just focused on Simmons and Dudley, not mention of Embiid. The other stream is the tnt overtime stream where they show a bunch of different camera angles. They’ve zoomed in on everyone BESIDES Embiid and I do not see him on the court from what I can see from the angles.

Edit – Sixers telecast just said he’s in, but I still don’t see him on the court, lol. But whatever, I’m leaving him in.

• Ree4erMadness

But I love the streams because you get see everything going on in the arena like you’re there, no commercials. A fan has a picture of Jared Dudley over a milk duds box, lmfao.

• NDNole

Watch RHJ have a good game because I didnt go back to the well.

• sox9

Subpar game from Siakam

• sox9

Embiid 7%-10% owned in the FD cash games I am entered in. Much lower than I expected

• sox9

@Ree4erMadness said...

Ok, so I know Fantasy labs says he’s playing but thats the same thing we already heard. I’m watching the guys shootaround and I haven’t seen Joel Embiid. I have 2 streams open, one with the local sixers telecast where they just focused on Simmons and Dudley, not mention of Embiid. The other stream is the tnt overtime stream where they show a bunch of different camera angles. They’ve zoomed in on everyone BESIDES Embiid and I do not see him on the court from what I can see from the angles.

Edit – Sixers telecast just said he’s in, but I still don’t see him on the court, lol. But whatever, I’m leaving him in.

Twitter has him in the starting LU

• Ree4erMadness

Well its past lock and Embiid JUST came onto the court. But he’s just holding the ball, he’s not shooting around like everyone else, he’s just standing there, lol.

• Tajtrivedi

How is Jared Dudley 5%?! Did no one see the fire emanating out of every orifice last game? I thought he was going to turn into a 50 foot demon and eat the sixers

• NoLimits0

Ok lol I guess Clifford isn’t gonna put his best players in. I guess he’s content on losing without a fight.

These coaches are so dumb. This is why Dantoni is a good coach. He leaves Harden in with 2 fouls in the first quarter, 3 fouls in the first half…and that’s with CP3.

But Clifford doesn’t realize if your best players aren’t in, you’ll lose anyways similar to them fouling out so why be concerned if they foul out.

• nickybarnes2369

Simmons at 5.8% in the $100 single entry. Let’s go triple double

• UGAdude

@Ree4erMadness said...

Well its past lock and Embiid JUST came onto the court. But he’s just holding the ball, he’s not shooting around like everyone else, he’s just standing there, lol.

You’re way over-analyzing warm-ups, he’ll be fine.

• sox9

@nickybarnes2369 said...

Simmons at 5.8% in the $100 single entry. Let’s go triple double

Is that FD? No one knew what to do w/either PHL or BKN LUs bec of the chance Embiid might sit

• nickybarnes2369

@sox9 said...

Is that FD? No one knew what to do w/either PHL or BKN LUs bec of the chance Embiid might sit

DK

• Ap1216

Is fading mccollum in the late slate suicide?

• sox9

The NBA needs to get some rules in place for GTD, injury news, inactives. They also need to fix the problem w/the REFS playing God

• aus1032

Dude I love embiid lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).