Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

Embiid 5 REBs 4 points in 2 minutes

• sox9

5 REBs, 6 points

• klemi96

Is tobias harris playing in case of blowout?

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@sox9 said...

Subpar game from Siakam

He’s on pace for a over 6x game (28 DKpts in the last gm, 24 DKpts at halftime of this game). Doesn’t really seem “subpar”

• sox9

@sasmallen said...

He’s on pace for a over 6x game (28 DKpts in the last gm, 24 DKpts at halftime of this game). Doesn’t really seem “subpar”

glad to see it. he had a flurry in the last couple minutes before the half. Hope he plays most of the second half. Some guys score in bunches—he’s one. he’s my only guy from that game

• klemi96

14:0 with 6 mins left. This is getting ugly 😂

• sox9

Banking on most of the NETS starters playing almost the entire game regardless of score. Harris, Dudley, Dinwiddie, LeVert all in my single bullet. Embiid on the other side

• tonytone1908

@Ree4erMadness said...

But I love the streams because you get see everything going on in the arena like you’re there, no commercials. A fan has a picture of Jared Dudley over a milk duds box, lmfao.

I love watching the dancers haha. I’ve seen some pretty cool halftime shows like that as well.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Banking on most of the NETS starters playing almost the entire game regardless of score. Harris, Dudley, Dinwiddie, LeVert all in my single bullet. Embiid on the other side

of course hoping between all of them they can score a point or two tonight, lol.

• yisman

pretty crazy they just went half the first quarter without scoring

• tonytone1908

Anyone know what the deal is with Lowry?

• samuri8

Right hand injury, q to return.

• pn3

@pn3 said...

switched out embiid for jokic on fd
    hate doing that but had to i guess

really hate doing that

• NDNole

Embiid could be done already just becuase its already blown out lol.

• tonytone1908

@NDNole said...

Embiid could be done already just becuase its already blown out lol.

He’s in now but he better do some work cause he probably won’t play much in the second half. If for some reason he gets 30+ mins he’s gonna destroy.

• What’s the nets % ownership, i have none thank god. Mcw powell harris siakam joker dame cj collins

• aus1032

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

What’s the nets % ownership, i have none thank god. Mcw powell harris siakam joker dame cj collins

Levert is 50 percent + owned in most of my contests

• NDNole

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

What’s the nets % ownership, i have none thank god. Mcw powell harris siakam joker dame cj collins

Levert tanking 56% of lineups in DK. I wonder how many levert/mccollum lineups there are.

• aus1032

Brooklyn on pace to score

checks notes

30 points by halftime.

• @NDNole said...

Levert tanking 56% of lineups in DK. I wonder how many levert/mccollum lineups there are.

Yeah, so for me i have had an awful week last week, yesterday i finally cashed. I only play a few lu in the big gpp, i figured if any games would blowout the first 2 had the best shot.

• gaelicgirl

Just made one LU today and using it in all 3 slates, faded the first two games. Sox9 the battle of Winterfell should be happening this Sunday, get caught up! LOL

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Levert the only one that is doing anything. should be fine.

• noddy

Anyone else get have anxiety issues when reading this thread?

• jasondagreat17

@noddy said...

Anyone else get have anxiety issues when reading this thread?

@noddy Yes very much so lol

• cdub6238

D Russ is so pathetic lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).