Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ree4erMadness

@tonytone1908 said...

I love watching the dancers haha. I’ve seen some pretty cool halftime shows like that as well.

Bruh, the dude with the dog, the lady who juggles on the unicycle or whatever, and the simon says guy are the best. But the dude with the dog is crazy.

• ASitar

Is stacking Murray/Beasley/Craig a bad combo to use?

• Ree4erMadness

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

What’s the nets % ownership, i have none thank god. Mcw powell harris siakam joker dame cj collins

Dinwiddie is the only Nets player I have and he’s only 8% owned. To me he’s the hood dude that is going to come out and just try to ball out regardless. He’s like that dude you been seeing at the park for like 20 years and he’s still balling looking like he’s 50 years old, lol.

• aus1032

@aus1032 said...

Brooklyn on pace to score

checks notes

30 points by halftime.

Nailed it

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

Is it feasable for both craig and beasley to hit? I can see one of them but both?

• Ree4erMadness

@ASitar said...

I think you should get Craig in there if you can. I’m not sure if Beasley is the play though. I had to Harkless and Poetl in my last 2 spots. I swapped them for Craig and Schroeder. Thought about Milsap but he’s been horrible this series. I’m more confident in Dennis getting to at least 25fp in a must win game than those other 2.

• Got 44 out of powell and mcw, ill take it.

• aus1032

I keep wanting to plug wb into a late night line help

• @aus1032 said...

I keep wanting to plug wb into a late night line help

Who barton

• Jesus kicking myself no birch!

• aus1032

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Who barton

westbrick lol

• @aus1032 said...

westbrick lol

From a gpp perspective i thought about it but i dont see him outscoring dame by that much if at all.

• yisman

Hood still hasn’t had a DD FP game this series

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

I understand the game was pretty much over, but what’s the point of ORL running bench players out there down by ~25 with a little over five min left? Elimination game, no upcoming rest needed. Doesn’t really happen in other sports except in extreme cases, but it’s for sure a thing in the NBA. Hell, injury risk isn’t really a concern in a elimination game.

I guess I just don’t get the point of not playing your best players as much as possible.

• Ree4erMadness

Oh well, guess Embiid won’t even get to 50 at this point.

• BBWC_10

Toronto did such a great job taking away Vuch… Should be a great series with Philly.

• scott33

@Ree4erMadness said...

Oh well, guess Embiid won’t even get to 50 at this point.

Just hoping for 40 at this rate, I’ll be lucky to get that

• scott33

NJ is embarrassing themselves wow. No effort at all

• Ree4erMadness

Torrey Craig 55% owned on DK.

• Ap1216

Hope derozan drops 50 tonight

• NDNole

@Ap1216 said...

Hope derozan drops 50 tonight

I hope he drops 80.

• BBWC_10

@sasmallen said...

I understand the game was pretty much over, but what’s the point of ORL running bench players out there down by ~25 with a little over five min left? Elimination game, no upcoming rest needed. Doesn’t really happen in other sports except in extreme cases, but it’s for sure a thing in the NBA. Hell, injury risk isn’t really a concern in a elimination game.

I guess I just don’t get the point of not playing your best players as much as possible.

On the other hand…Why would the Sixers have Embiid and his bum Knee out there firing up 3’s with a 37 point lead?

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

NJ is embarrassing themselves wow. No effort at all

Quiet as a tomb in there, need to see some good games now LOL or at least better!

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Levert tanking 56% of lineups in DK. I wonder how many levert/mccollum lineups there are.

I guess I should have asked how many lavert/craig lineups there are. Maybe even levert/mccollum/craig is in half the field.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

On the other hand…Why would the Sixers have Embiid and his bum Knee out there firing up 3’s with a 37 point lead?

It’s the 3rd quarter. How’d it work out for GSW, changing rotations in the 3rd because of a 31 point lead?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).