NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Portland ( 7 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Looking at Klay’s numbers this series.

Getting plenty of minutes and taking plenty of shots. He’s just not hitting them. I think I’ll take a chance tonight, and hope that he does.

• gaelicgirl

@superjon said...

Looking at Klay’s numbers this series.

Getting plenty of minutes and taking plenty of shots. He’s just not hitting them. I think I’ll take a chance tonight, and hope that he does.

He’s overdue for a big game. Hopefully Steph won’t be so cold in the first half tonight, FD raised his price back up to $10300.

• superjon

@gaelicgirl said...

He’s overdue for a big game. Hopefully Steph won’t be so cold in the first half tonight, FD raised his price back up to $10300.

Curry hasn’t really hit value much at all this season at his current price.

Wall and Lillard on the other hand…

Between the two, it just comes down to how you want to construct the rest of your line up.

• dmbtrip2004

I just don’t see ABC hitting 50 tonight

• DirkDigglerz

Thank God I faded Speights hahaha I knew he’s gonna stank hahaha Thanks Eric Gordon

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Well the highest owned PG on DK will most likely be Damian Lillard. Everyone knows it’s an elimination game for Portland, and I can see him playing 40+ mins and taking 20+ shots. It might not still matter, but I don’t think Portland goes down without a fight (especially at home). I can see him playing around 40 mins in any scenario, even if they are getting clobbered by like 25 points with under 6 mins to go. He’s probably going to be chalk on DK for sure.

My guess is the next PG choice would be Schroder. Him and Millsap helped me the other day win a ton, but his price is 7.8k on DK now, which might be the highest all season. I still think he will be highly owned because he’s had a great series so far, but I am less likely to choose him than the other day.

Other than that, I am assuming people will jump to Norman Powell at SF, possibly Patrick McCaw at SG on DK (if Durant is out or likely to be out). I’m not saying they are bad choices, but DK did a great job raising their prices they aren’t 100% musts. With that said, Powell is a safe pick, but not someone you have to have. He’s probably going to be massively owned since he projects to 5x pretty well.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Also, the Bucks Raptors game is interesting. WIth the Raptors going small again, I wonder how that’ll affect both Serge Ibaka and Greg Monroe playing time. Kidd could counter by either playing Monroe way more or could match up more easily with Ibaka at the 5 by playing Maker more. I have no idea what he will do, but it has some effect on Ibaka/Monroe and obviously the largest effect on Powell, who’s starting. The Bucks are also impossible to choose in DFS. ALL of their players can either go for 3x or 6x. Giannis’ range on DK might be anywhere from 35 FP to 65 FP. Same with the Raptors too – as you guys saw with DeRozan. That game has the largest variance of players.

Anyways, these are just some general observations/guesses on ownership percentages and value plays. I’m not actually recommending them, so hopefully no one comes back and says wow Schroder was a terrbile pick. I’m just saying since he’s done super well the first 3 games, he will be decently owned today and probably projects to 5x decently. However, I actually will lower my ownership of him (compared to last game when he helped me a lot) because his price has gone up and his ownership might go up too today.

• Theguy49503

Is Kelly Oubre Jr. in play if Porter is out tonight?

• winnerchickendinner

@Theguy49503 said...

Porters probable

• dmbtrip2004

All in with Noah Vonleh

• dfsrotoplay

My picks regarding the three games are like a fantasy tale – Raptors, Warriors and Wizards.

• winnerchickendinner

@Theguy49503 said...

Then again with the way yesterday played out he could get pulled within 10 seconds into the first quarter

• Hoss_Man

Does anyone know if any of today’s players are suffer from undisclosed food poisoning, menstrual cramps, VD or a broken heart? Because it would be nice to know before construction a line up without late swap!!!!

• mr_papageorgio

Someone please talk me out of playing Dwight. He’s dirt cheap now and if he actually tries should hit 7x easily.

• Hoss_Man

Who is ABC? Sorry for not knowing.

• IronMonkey415

ABC= Giannis

• deerosa

@Hoss_Man said...

Does anyone know if any of today’s players are suffer from undisclosed food poisoning, menstrual cramps, VD or a broken heart? Because it would be nice to know before construction a line up without late swap!!!!

Late swap wouldn’t have helped. I“N GAME Real Time late swap would have.”

Playing the percentages tonite, why in the hell would Golden State Rush Durant back in up 3-0?

• dmbtrip2004

@deerosa said...

Late swap wouldn’t have helped. I“N GAME Real Time late swap would have.”

Playing the percentages tonite, why in the hell would Golden State Rush Durant back in up 3-0?

Yeah I don’t think there is anyway they play Durant tonight

• cbsharpe

Man, I feel ya but it just seems like they play better without him but he does have the potential to go off. Just my opinion….

• cbsharpe

@mr_papageorgio said...

Someone please talk me out of playing Dwight. He’s dirt cheap now and if he actually tries should hit 7x easily.

Man, I feel ya but it just seems like they play better without him but he does have the potential to go off. Just my opinion….

• loutheitalian

You guys really think they will play Durant up 3 0 you guys are funny

• cbsharpe

@loutheitalian said...

You guys really think they will play Durant up 3 0 you guys are funny

I was thinking the same thing…they don’t need Durant tonight even if the Blazers put up a fight. This series is over.

• IronMonkey415

Yea it is a good day to let him rest.

A crow would say McCaw McCaw McCaw time again.

• GGee87

@cbsharpe said...

I was thinking the same thing…they don’t need Durant tonight even if the Blazers put up a fight. This series is over.

Durant hasnt played much at all late in the season. At some point… Getting him reinserted into the starting lineup is going to need to be a thing. This is not the time of year to think youre invincible and can just turn on the switch in the middle of series #2. I agree they shouldnt rush him back… but what if hes 100% already… No telling. Still wouldnt play him either way at his price. – FD

• feekdogg

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m playing him and I suck. That’s all the info. you need.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.