NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Portland ( 7 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bellyball

@GangstaCrunk said...

Calderon having a game, so coach Bud left Schroder out

Yeah they lucked into him with the Warriors needing Barnes after the Durant injury so they had to cut Calderon. Delaney was one of the 2 or 3 worst backup PG’s in the NBA dude is terrible at basketball

• nickelos85

@damionismyname said...

Bazemore may win me some good money tonight….crossing my fingers!

Same here. Hoping the night ends well.

• Malorum

Looks like Beasley isn’t going to get any run other than a TOR blowout with garbage time minutes. Same with Delon.

• Bellyball

Lowry looks done for the night with his back. He fouled just so they could take him out of the game.

Edit he came right back in…That was a really weird sequence ..Pain killers maybe?

• kettab24

wow went 100% schroeder

• sgumike

Can Beasley get more than 4 minutes please!

• superstars92

Apprently the new strategy is choose guys who do badly last game and don’t choose guys who do well. Unless that guy doesn’t cost anything like Powell.

See Howard and Bazemore…And then Schroder and Millsap. Even Lowry has more FP than Derozan.

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Dwight hit valuetown at the half

• RobertoTomba

@Malorum said...

Looks like Beasley isn’t going to get any run other than a TOR blowout with garbage time minutes. Same with Delon.

So happy I stuck him in the lineup to make room for an expensive PG. And so happy I picked Schroder instead of Lowry. There’s always tomorrow.

• superstars92

Btw, Serge has not played now for like 12 mins of real game time. It’s cause the Bucks went big, so JoVal is getting all the playing time. This happened last game too. If Maker comes back though, Serge will be more likely to be back.

EDIT: Hmm well I’m hopeful he comes back under 6 mins to go. Looks like JoVal is still in there even though Monroe has been taken out.

• nickelos85

Millsap got a quarter to straighten up. Seems like for the hawks to cater to Dwight’s ego and vice versa, they both cant coexist. One has to be the hero. Dammit.

• damionismyname

Fucking Schoder really screwing this up for a lot of ppl tonight.

• ASalvaro

I think these coaches get way too cautious when it comes to fouls… Schroeder probably won’t get another the whole 2nd half

• XxHeisenbergxX

I have learned my lesson about the NBA..Millsap and Schroder destroying me. I think its time for me to listen and just give it up.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

How highly owned is Schroeder in the Crazy 8’s?

• Anton83

• Bellyball

@superstars92 said...

Btw, Serge has not played now for like 12 mins of real game time. It’s cause the Bucks went big, so JoVal is getting all the playing time. This happened last game too. If Maker comes back though, Serge will be back.

Maker has been in the game for 3 minutes and no Ibaka yet.

• vikingchay

Damn Dennis Scrotum! POS fouling turd!

• Youngbandit09

Ibaka getting hoed

• nyknick

i think millsap can get it going, he’s got another whole half

also thanks DirkDigglerz, i specifically played bazemore in all my lineups after your call

• kettab24

it’s really killing me man..he has 1 pt!…he got 3 fouls didn’t play again…HOWEVER JOSE FUCKING CALDERON gets 3 fouls and he fucking stays in the game! like wat if schroder comes back in the 3rd and picks up an early 4th he gna take him out again?!! this shit is insane

• billholler

@billholler said...

I’m all in on Dwight Howard tonight. Lowest price he’s been in a non Memphis or Spurs game this calendar year.

Hope some of you listened to me.

• superstars92

Wow Serge….he gets taken out 6 mins into the third so the Raptors can match up with Monroe. Monroe comes out, and JoVal stays in (probably because they are winning a ton and Casey thinks JoVal was a big reason)…that kind of sucks. He literally did nothing again the 2nd half for the 2nd game in a row. Maybe they’ll still put him in? But the Raptors have too big of a lead.

• damionismyname

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I have learned my lesson about the NBA..Millsap and Schroder destroying me. I think its time for me to listen and just give it up.

Milsap will hit 40 so not sure how he will destroy you but Schroder…yeah that sucks and hopefully he pulls out 25 in the second or this goes to OT.

• Anton83

4 crazy 8 lineups, 2 with DeRozan and 2 with Schroder ftml

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).