NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Portland ( 7 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• nickelos85

@nyknick said...

i think millsap can get it going, he’s got another whole half

also thanks DirkDigglerz, i specifically played bazemore in all my lineups after your call

Play bazemore in a couple too.

• WinBotCity

Everything is going my way (Faded GSW’s and KD is in, 100% on Powell even though he’s chalk, 100% Dwight Howard) and 80% Schroder.. Just play the half of your life, Schroder. PLEASE!

• worldsgreatest13

What was the 1st place prize in the big contest in Fan Duel tonight?

• superstars92

Finally Serge is back in. I have Serge/Howard in a ton of lineups with Powell, He needs to get like 6 more FP please.

• kettab24

duede this shit insane these coaches are soothing egos…btw why is lowry still in the game?!!!

• pjbyrne707

Cool how Ibaka has like 25 FP at half and ends with 32. Fucking goddamn joke.

Edit: just saw he got back in. Thank you based god

• jjpk

My Ibaka-Powell-Maker lineup on DK is being dragged down by so-called studs DDR and Milsap. Damn.

• WinBotCity

@billholler said...

Hope some of you listened to me.

Thanks, man. Why didn’t you warn me about Schroder though?

• billholler

And where’s that Dirk dude that said Norman Powell was a trap? Glad I quit listening to folks in here.

• emnj69

hey what is going on with schroder? I just home .5 point? did he get hurt? thanks

• P0key

@DirkDigglerz said...

Roster Kent Bazemore Thank me later

you are the only reason i have this guy…too bad DDR and Dennis flopped

• superstars92

@billholler said...

And where’s that Dirk dude that said Norman Powell was a trap? Glad I quit listening to folks in here.

Well I’m not Dirk, but I did say Powell isn’t a must in GPPs. I stand by that though. If you read my very first post on the first page, I said Powell was the safest play of the night (must play in cash games and you probably should have some exposure to him in GPPs), but he isn’t a must for GPPs (like you don’t need 100% exposure). I think that’s true anytime someone is 50% owned.

Also haha I did say I’m not picking Schroder in that same post, but that wasn’t because I thought he would get in foul trouble. It’s the same reason why Powell isn’t a must. Schroder became too highly owned at a high price he isn’t a must in GPPs.

• Stuffinglover

@billholler said...

Hope some of you listened to me.

Good job man! You’re the fucking man!

You gonna quote the stuff you was wrong about now?

• pjbyrne707

No Powell no cash

• DirkDigglerz

Anyone Listened to me about BLAZEMORE????? NICE!!! I got 50% of him!!!!

• XxHeisenbergxX

Until they lift that late swap shit I am done with NBA…Durant in. Nice! You know all the sharps have him locked and loaded. There goes my night.

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Anyone Listened to me about BLAZEMORE????? NICE!!! I got 50% of him!!!!

I have a little Baze, but he reminds me of the two other really bad basketball players I hate – J.R. Smith and Rodney Hood.

• billholler

@Stuffinglover said...

Good job man! You’re the fucking man!

You gonna quote the stuff you was wrong about now?

I don’t need to, everyone on here makes sure to do it for me. I didn’t go all in on him but have 72% Howard but I’m screwed if KD plays.

• sgumike

Time for Beasley to go nuts in last 2:34

• kettab24

why the helll is schroeder guarding Wall to start the quarter this shit is insane

• emnj69

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Until they lift that late swap shit I am done with NBA…Durant in. Nice! You know all the sharps have him locked and loaded. There goes my night.

I said that a ton but out of boredom and my hate for baseball leagues I come back lol

• billholler

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Just saw that after responding. I’m screwed. I have all the normal backups in my better lineups. Doubt he sees more than 20 minutes though.

• DirkDigglerz

@tmarohl said...

I have a little Baze, but he reminds me of the two other really bad basketball players I hate – J.R. Smith and Rodney Hood.

I just got a gut feel about him got shares of him with No Schroeder and with Ibaka, Powell and Marcin Gortat :)

• sgumike

@sgumike said...

Time for Beasley to go nuts in last 2:34

Or not…..

• jadoninc

Howard doing what I knew he would

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).