NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Portland ( 7 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chatmar

Well took 18th and 87th in DK QTR GPP. Good call Dirk on Bazmore!!!

• DirkDigglerz

Profitable night!!! Thanks Bazemoney!

• chatmar

10 line ups out of 50 over 300. Thanks to Dirk and everyone’s thoughts, insights and perspectives. Winning line up had 3 bench players that crushed value (Aminu 9x, Bazmore 9x, and Powell 11x!

• yorick

Cash line at 292.40. Second night in a row I will barely miss cash. Put up 291.70 and 291.60. And just like that my bankroll is busto again. Gotta love how I make every wrong either/or decision again tonight. Bazemore has the random Bazegod game when I played Prince instead for the same price, and not only does he crush but he crushes at twice the score of Prince sigh.

• KindGuy

Awful NBA night for me. Scored just 237.5 in the crazy 8s after putting up a 310 on Saturday with an awfully similar lineup.

Went: Lillard,Crabbe,Turner,Vonleh,Dwight,Wall,Ibaka,Monroe.

Thankfully I won pretty solidly in MLB for a total of $15.

So $12 spent, $15 won on the night. Atleast it’s a profit.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Bittersweet night. Ran 6 lineups with a best of 333.2 on FD. If I had swapped out Wall for Curry, who was basically the same price, I would have won the Shot by 0.1 fpts for 10k. Instead it was good for $22. I had Curry in one of my other lineups which I also paired with Lilliard, but had more exposure to Wall overall. So close, just couldn’t get the right combination. Being a Warriors fan makes it sting just a little bit more. Glad they completed the sweep though.

• colb24

@DirkDigglerz said...

great call on that.

• jakester318

@DirkDigglerz said...

DirkDigglerz – just curious…why did you feel that Bazemore was poised to have a good night?

• Quadhole

@yorick said...

Cash line at 292.40. Second night in a row I will barely miss cash. Put up 291.70 and 291.60. And just like that my bankroll is busto again. Gotta love how I make every wrong either/or decision again tonight. Bazemore has the random Bazegod game when I played Prince instead for the same price, and not only does he crush but he crushes at twice the score of Prince sigh.

Where are you showing the cash line is 292.4 ? In the crazy 8 ?
    I am showing it at 268… Your being ripped off

• billholler

@jakester318 said...

DirkDigglerz – just curious…why did you feel that Bazemore was poised to have a good night?

Probably the same reason he thought Norman Powell was a trap.

• mccoolio

@billholler said...

Yes and why he liked him some CJ McCollum

• Quadhole

@billholler said...

Bill, see above what I am talking about… How in the world is the payoff line different for others… Makes no sense…
    Good Luck today…

• franckyfranck

McJester is really one of the best !

• HoopsGoon

@billholler said...

And why he said there was no way Durant would play

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@HoopsGoon said...

And why he said there was no way Durant would play

That’s what killed me. Had a great lineup going ruined by McCaw (and the blowout a little). Had Curry, Bazemore, Powell, Millsap, Ibaka, Lillard but with McCaw and Turner. Switched Turner for Aminu on my 2nd lineup (but with Wall over Curry) but didn’t think Durant had any reason to play so had McCaw on both. Yeah well, after Saturday night I expect to have more misses than hits for awhile. Warriors 1st quarter last night was insane to watch when they shoot the ball at that level.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.