NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Portland ( 7 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gmil1959

Which 2 would be most likely be owned on FD, Wall/Curry or Lillard/McCollum?

• DirkDigglerz

LOL Durant will not play it just doesn’t make sense to play him . Warriors could sweep it. or Durant can play at home if Blazers win

• Stuffinglover

@billholler said...

You mean the one that I called right and profited from it? I don’t understand your comment.

Good luck tonight and happy grinding.

Now you’re just making stuff up and being a complete downer. I read the first 2 pages and 1/3 was about how Durant wouldn’t play or people wouldn’t play him if he does. Your comment just happened to be the last one before my comment but leave it to you to think everyone’s after you. If im Not mistaking you thought snell and delly were good plays too. Throw enough shit at the wall and something will stick right? Even tho you were a day off on Luc.

• gmil1959

I totally agree with that, but no one ever really knows….I’m counting on Durant not playing, though.

• mr_papageorgio

@tmarohl said...

Lowry missed shoot around with a stiff back, but is expected to play.

So that means he’s a lock for at least 50 tonight right?

• billholler

@Stuffinglover said...

If im Not mistaking you thought snell and delly were good plays too

Snell I thought was a great play that day. He “went off” in the next game. I tried to talk everyone off the Delly ledge but somehow got talked into playing him in a few lineups.

Just a bit of advice, ignore it if you want. You are either here to learn from experienced players and join the conversations or just here to antagonize everyone. Many here will give out good advice and quite frankly, some are clueless but trying to learn. First you have to figure out which one is you. Then proceed with caution.

• gmil1959

I just to hope to find out well before the game starts whether he’s playing or not, I probably wouldn’t play him either but I probably wouldn’t play McCaw or Iguodala or both if he is playing and that’s who I had in mind right now.

• tmarohl

@mr_papageorgio said...

So that means he’s a lock for at least 50 tonight right?

Not against the Bucks. Too slow of a pace for him and Derozan to both hit value> I like DDR but not Lowery

• jadoninc

@mr_papageorgio said...

Someone please talk me out of playing Dwight. He’s dirt cheap now and if he actually tries should hit 7x easily.

You don’t need talking out of playing him. His price makes him a good play

• Stuffinglover

@billholler said...

Snell I thought was a great play that day. He “went off” in the next game. I tried to talk everyone off the Delly ledge but somehow got talked into playing him in a few lineups.

Just a bit of advice, ignore it if you want. You are either here to learn from experienced players and join the conversations or just here to antagonize everyone. Many here will give out good advice and quite frankly, some are clueless but trying to learn. First you have to figure out which one is you. Then proceed with caution.

I love you too. Good luck tonight.

• AVivier

Well Giannis has been a disaster for me all series, time to do the exact same thing again. I still like his spot and upside and he’s a little cheaper now.

• Stuffinglover

@tmarohl said...

Not against the Bucks. Too slow of a pace for him and Derozan to both hit value> I like DDR but not Lowery

The ddr play makes me nervous. The bucks might put the pressure on him to make him pass the ball more.

• jadoninc

@tmarohl said...

Lowry missed shoot around with a stiff back, but is expected to play.

I was planning on playing him anyway as a pivot off DemarD because he had a not so great game last time n Demar made what 7or8 times value?

• jadoninc

I like brogdon also as a contrarian play. I just hate Kidd’s coaching

• Stuffinglover

@gmil1959 said...

I just to hope to find out well before the game starts whether he’s playing or not, I probably wouldn’t play him either but I probably wouldn’t play McCaw or Iguodala or both if he is playing and that’s who I had in mind right now.

This is the problem because it effects which TB players to play/fade too.

• DirkDigglerz

Like me some CJ McCollum

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Bill Holler – do you have a couple Nascar Drivers for me today? Threw in a lotto pick knowing nothing about the sport. Congrats on that big win a few weeks back by the way!

Larson, Ky Busch, Hamlin, A Dillon

• tmarohl

@Cooper08 said...

Larson, Ky Busch, Hamlin, A Dillon

Thanks Cooper

• gaelicgirl

@GGee87 said...

I wasnt shocked at all by NeNes performance yesterday. I usually have a share or 2 when the Rockets matchup against bigger Cs. Ofcourse I read the Grind Down and it really made me second guess that choice. I missed the damn boat on that 1 and it probably wont make another voyage this series.

Try not to let the Grind Down make you second guess yourself, that’s a mistake I used to make all the time. Trust your eyes and your instincts instead. If you must read it, wait until you’ve already made your lineups. If it sways you, make another lineup but keep your original ones. The other day I decided I didn’t like one of my original lineups, but I kept it anyway and it ended up being the only one that scored over 300.

• superjon

@jadoninc said...

You don’t need talking out of playing him. His price makes him a good play

Except he has hardly hit value at that price.

• colb24

Steph klay McGhee …. I started there it worked few days ago time to try it again milsap too

• bigkino217

@colb24 said...

Steph klay McGhee …. I started there it worked few days ago time to try it again milsap too

just watch for news on KD if you’re playing warriors. you might not get any before lock

• vikingchay

Curry or Lillard?

• tmarohl

@vikingchay said...

Curry or Lillard?

Both

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Like me some CJ McCollum

Agree.

IMHO, the key on Yahoo is the budget guys:

Oubre/Bogdanovic $10 – Porter’s minutes have been cut back the last 2 games due to him playing through injury. While the news has dropped that he will play, my bet is his minutes do not exceed the low 20’s. Those trying to be sneaky will likely look to Oubre Jr, but with even lower ownership Bogdanovic is an option whose minutes have been trending up each game this series. I feel both are in play to exceed 2X tonight.

Harkless $13 – The first 2 games of the series Harkless saw 34:49 and 29:23 minutes and then took a hit with Nurkic playing last game. I see a bounce back tonight returning totals closer to games 1 and 2 with a solid shot to exceed 2X. I also expect low ownership due to his dud last game and people looking to Powell at the min salary.

McGee/Maker $11/$10 – I think Gortat is a great bounce back play tonight and while Monroe’s price is up to $20, he’s had 31 or more FP in 3 of 4 with his lowest game of 25 still exceeding his salary. In fact I feel playing Gortat with Monroe is a great play. That said, partnering 1 of them with a budget C or punting the position all together will be a great way to differentiate lineups as I think folks looking for relief will look to Powell and McCaw. Maker’s minutes have trended up in every game of the series and Kidd is on record stating he believes playoff experience will quicken his development. He hasn’t had a break out game topping out at 20 FP, but if he see’s around 26 minutes tonight as the trend suggests I think he’s more likely than not to exceed 2X. And then there’s McGee. Rhe minutes are a concern, but he’s a PPM monster and with Nurkic out again McGee has the potential to abuse POR like in Game 2.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).