NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Portland ( 7 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• loutheitalian

@dirk digglerz roster Kent bazemore thank me later why do you like bazemore he is so up and down

• billholler

@mattyice522 said...

I like Jennings too though he did most of his work last time when the game was out of reach

Over a point a minute guy the last 2 games. Crushes value with 20 minutes if he can get it.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mattyice522 said...

do we know that powell is starting again?

I think it’s a safe assumption, since they won with him starting.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Employed a 3 strikes and your out rule on Parker, Nene, and Adams, then they finally paid off in game 4 when I abandoned my exposure. Not doing that with THJ today.

• lbowen1233

@billholler said...

Over a point a minute guy the last 2 games. Crushes value with 20 minutes if he can get it.

Feel like its tough to go value at pg when there isn’t much to pay up for anywhere else

• DirkDigglerz

@loutheitalian said...

@dirk digglerz roster Kent bazemore thank me later why do you like bazemore he is so up and down

I just have a gut feeling maybe he’ll be today’s NENE. Tim Hardaway sucks this series they might play Bazemore more lol just a hunch…

• GGee87

@lbowen1233 said...

Feel like its tough to go value at pg when there isn’t much to pay up for anywhere else

Same here. I just tried it and it didnt look pretty. All of the high scorers are PGs

• RobertoTomba

@dcsports21 said...

Any concern from Mil having a team total of 93 (10 less than their average)?

Huge concerns. I only really trust Monroe (though I’ll never fully trust Kidd).

• Hoss_Man

SF is so ugly tonight.

• GGee87

@DirkDigglerz said...

I just have a gut feeling maybe he’ll be today’s NENE. Tim Hardaway sucks this series they might play Bazemore more lol just a hunch…

Bazemore is worse than Hardaway… I dont think they go that direction. Could be wrong though.

• marino4ever

Basically, tonight depends on KD status… Annoying.

• Sellinsz

McCollum or Klay?

• lbowen1233

SGs scare me in this slate…Giannis can break out, Derozan can shit the bed….CJ and Beal…

• DC2380

@lbowen1233 said...

SGs scare me in this slate…Giannis can break out, Derozan can shit the bed….CJ and Beal…

I agree. very tought tonight

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

@marino4ever said...

Basically, tonight depends on KD status… Annoying.

Just came here to say the exact same thing. I hate the uncertainty.

• marino4ever

Just read Middleton has a sore throat and is under the weather. At 1.8k, Beasley already was an attractive option at the dumpster fire that is SF. Now? It feels like he’s bordering must play in my mind. Evan Turner is already a lock for me, i just need to find him a partner…

• mrdaman

Anyone think Brogdon will have a decent game tonight?

• mattyice522

are there any bucks fans here? must be hard to watch Monroe be killing it and only play 20-25 minutes

• Hoss_Man

Well, just put Giannis into my FD spectacular line-up. There goes $7 I’ll never get back. Praying that he plays better away than at home this series.

• tmarohl

@mattyice522 said...

are there any bucks fans here? must be hard to watch Monroe be killing it and only play 20-25 minutes

That is why I don’t like Jason Kidd. Casey is just as bad. Val would be killing it against the Bucks if they let him play.

• JBilger21

Anyone have any safe play below like 6k on DK? I’m looking at 5 PG’s and just nothing anywhere else. Rough night tonight

• Theguy49503

The only Buck I see good either make or break your lineup is Monroe. He does a lot with the minutes hes getting but its a risky role of the dice in my opinion

• 7klub06

What contest should I donate my money to so that I can win?

• joonbae

• Blogger of the Month

@GangstaCrunk said...

Just came here to say the exact same thing. I hate the uncertainty.

I don’t see any logical reason why the Warriors will play Durant tonight. My reasoning is as follows. The main reason you would play Durant is so that you can close out the series 4-0 to rest up for the semifinal round. You are already up 3-0 in the series. You are likely to be able to close out the series without Durant b/c you have done fine up to now without him. The secondary reason would be to get Durant some court time so he is back into rhythm, reset normal rotation, and so on. This reason does not make any sense mainly because (per main reason pointed out above) you would end series early and go into rest period. Hence, the rhythm, rotation, game conditioning, etc all become moot because the early/prolonged rest would make all of that get reset. Turning to the downside. Durant can re-aggravate his calf strain. Re-inserting Durant without enough practice court reps with a set rotation or unit can throw things into a funk (aka, don’t mess with what’s been working vs. Blazers units). I just cannot see a path where playing Durant 20-25 minutes in game 4 makes any sense.

More on my mind are: (1) How much Beasley will we see? (2) How bad is Kyle Lowry back? (3) Otto Porter showed up at shoot around but does that release some extra shots for already high volume Beal? (4) McCaw will be over-owned so where is the pivot? Ian Clark or elsewhere? and (5) Center slot looks like it will be critical between cashing and finishing top 10.

Who do people like for Center tonight and what’s the thought process there?

• DC2380

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account
    @FantasyLabsNBA

Follow
    More
    Status note: Kevin Durant (calf) went through shootaround Monday.

More
    Status note: Kevin Durant, Shaun Livingston, Matt Barnes to be game-time decisions Monday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.