NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Must play tonight?

• DC2380

Does GS pull a Philly tonight and blow out LAC?

• superjon

@DC2380 said...

Must play tonight?

Curry on FD

• DC2380

@superjon said...

Curry on FD

What about DK?

• superjon

@DC2380 said...

What about DK?

i don’t play DK

• smokeyca14

Seems like another stars and scrubs night

• fleishmo6

I too play more FD but just happened to look at DK as I will occasionally play one LU
    Looks like the play is
    Harden
    Curry
    SGA
    Bev
    Then fill in the rest
    I fit in Durant and Dray as well
    Not sure how it will end up but I like the 4 guards at first look

• sox9

@DC2380 said...

Does GS pull a Philly tonight and blow out LAC?

yep.

• sox9

In the last blow-out Curry played 20 minutes, but he did have 5 fouls. I’d expect 25-28 minutes—-more than Embiid’s 20 minutes last night. Durant may get a few more since he hates Beverly and LAC. I’m looking at the GS bench w/some get 20 minutes of run

• superjon

@sox9 said...

In the last blow-out Curry played 20 minutes, but he did have 5 fouls. I’d expect 25-28 minutes—-more than Embiid’s 20 minutes last night. Durant may get a few more since he hates Beverly and LAC. I’m looking at the GS bench w/some get 20 minutes of run

Only GS bench I’d touch is the obvious Iggy and Looney

Good pivots though in Gordon and J Green

• NDNole

Clippers never really had a chance but what I will never understand is having your best players come off the bench. Sure they like it that way and it worked to an extent during the year but tis the playoffs. Play your best players the most minutes. I look at game logs of the clippers, nets, boston etc sometimes these guys are playing like 28 minutes or less. Its stupid.

• ASitar

Tonight’s slate is going to be tough for someone like me that does a couple of LUs vs MME guys. You can put almost anyone you want in a LU (esp if fading Harden) and so many guys can put up 40, 50, 60 DK points. Mix and match those guys 100 diff ways and you’re good. Hopefully my decision making is on point because it’s going to need to be. Right now I’m liking Rubio (PG is sooo tough), Pat Bev, Durant, Green, and Lou. I think veterans strip up tonight to either advance or keep their teams in it, regardless of recent numbers. I don’t like any center way more than any other. Wish I could use 8 PGs

• NDNole

People, myself included are gonna look at yesterdays winner (at least on DK) and try to get cute with bench players. Im really trying to fight the urge. I look at the warriors minutes and it doesn’t look like they will sit even in a blowout. They will get 30+ minutes and keep the pedal to the metal. That’s what my gut tells me. My mind wants to project which scrub is going to get 20 minutes and score 35 points though. I bet tonight’s winner will have a simple lineup with not too many stretches.

• NoLimits0

@NDNole said...

Clippers never really had a chance but what I will never understand is having your best players come off the bench. Sure they like it that way and it worked to an extent during the year but tis the playoffs. Play your best players the most minutes. I look at game logs of the clippers, nets, boston etc sometimes these guys are playing like 28 minutes or less. Its stupid.

They should start Lou and Harrell not sure they will. They did bench Zubac but I think Shamet should also come off the bench too.

• NoLimits0

Jazz and Rockets should be the way closer game. ONeale will now be everyone’s favorite punt. He will get mins like 25+ but he sometimes is known to get like 15 FPs in those mins but he’s safest for a guy with low price and mins.

• ASitar

@NDNole said...

People, myself included are gonna look at yesterdays winner (at least on DK) and try to get cute with bench players. Im really trying to fight the urge. I look at the warriors minutes and it doesn’t look like they will sit even in a blowout. They will get 30+ minutes and keep the pedal to the metal. That’s what my gut tells me. My mind wants to project which scrub is going to get 20 minutes and score 35 points though. I bet tonight’s winner will have a simple lineup with not too many stretches.

I agree. I’m doing 2 LUs: on with all guys between $4,400-$8,200 and the other w Harden/studs/couple of scrubs. I think the right balanced LU wins though.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Pretty sure Doc Rivers knows what he’s doing. He coached a mediocre team to 48 wins in the west. Should be a candidate for coach of the year.

He brings Lou and Harrell off the bench so they can run roughshod over other teams second units, and close the gap if the clippers are trailing, or expand the lead if they’re ahead.

Neither Harrell or Lou is that great of a player. They look really good and their stats are nice, because they get to do work against their opponents second unit, while getting all the usage. They usually only see minutes against their opponents starting unit when they close the games. Which is when the games are tight. Neither is a bad player, they’re just not that good..Imvho.

Edit..they both also suck at defense. Easier to hide that against other teams second units, then against starters.

• P0key

If your on FD..lock in curry/harden..and best of luck on all decisions after that

• got9forya

@P0key said...

If your on FD..lock in curry/harden..and best of luck on all decisions after that

Im on FD. Im locking Curry, KD, Paul, and Mitchel and landed who I wanted in the other spots. Not to bad of a lineup

• ASitar

I like Bogut a lot. I would think they give him as many minutes as he can handle in preparation of going into a big series. Aside from maybe Royce, he’s the only other punt I see viable.

• ushook

@fleishmo6 said...

I too play more FD but just happened to look at DK as I will occasionally play one LU
    Looks like the play is
    Harden
    Curry
    SGA
    Bev
    Then fill in the rest
    I fit in Durant and Dray as well
    Not sure how it will end up but I like the 4 guards at first look

Not feeling SGA tonight

• superjon

I feel like I have the perfect amount of exposure to each player in my LU.

Now just have to hope I played enough to get the right combination.

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

I like Bogut a lot. I would think they give him as many minutes as he can handle in preparation of going into a big series. Aside from maybe Royce, he’s the only other punt I see viable.

Love Bogut tonight, hope he stays out of foul trouble. Both HOU and GS should wrap things up on their home courts, mostly I’m praying for no injuries on either team.

• dgballer

@gaelicgirl said...

Love Bogut tonight, hope he stays out of foul trouble. Both HOU and GS should wrap things up on their home courts, mostly I’m praying for no injuries on either team.

Who do you like tonight between Steph and Clay? Already have KD and Bogut

• gaelicgirl

@dgballer said...

Who do you like tonight between Steph and Clay? Already have KD and Bogut

Chef Curry all day

think he breaks that nasty reach in habit tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).