NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 186.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 196.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

the most minutes Kanter played was 16 and that’s also when they got blown out…. they have 2 loses by 4 pts, a couple plays and they could be up 3-1. I dont care for either team but its not like the gameplan is completely terrible lol , if anything he made a great adjustment and now every game since game 1 has been competitive. If you noticed through out the playoffs teams are going small (toronto, Celtics) its a mimic league and two bigs does not work anymore.

• cbsharpe

Dedmon has been confirmed as starting. Lee back to the bench.

• frugal

@Benf15harp said...

Well down 1-3 …might be time to switch it up
    They need more offense than taj and Roberson provide Maybe trading buckets wouldn’t be such a bad thing Doesn’t really matter okc going to be Portland tonight anyways

Roberson is averaging 13.8 PPG this postseason while covering Harden a large part of his time on the floor. While I think McDermott and/or Kanter getting some more minutes would be a good thing, I would probably do that at the expense of Abrines and Grant and go about 8-9 deep in the rotation rather than than going 10-12 deep as they have been.

EDIT: And let’s be honest, they let Harden get away with a bunch of blatent shoves last game which if called correctly this series might have been tied.

• colb24

@frugal said...

Roberson is averaging 13.8 PPG this postseason while covering Harden a large part of his time on the floor. While I think McDermott and/or Kanter getting some more minutes would be a good thing, I would probably do that at the expense of Abrines and Grant and go about 8-9 deep in the rotation rather than than going 10-12 deep as they have been.

EDIT: And let’s be honest, they let Harden get away with a bunch of blatent shoves last game which if called correctly this series might have been tied.

100% agree

• chatmar

Man, power forward on DK is a vast wasteland! Can I use a good small forward to play this position?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@chatmar said...

Man, power forward on DK is a vast wasteland! Can I use a good small forward to play this position?

Such as Hayward?

• Benf15harp

I wonder if westy says f@ck it tonight and goes for wilts 100 point record!? Lol. I bet they’d still lose

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

And harden was hurt If he’d been 100% wouldn’t of been close at all

• RobertoTomba

Two of the four projection services I look at think Kawhi will be a disappointment: 3.89x on two sites, 4.2x on a third, and 4.7x on Rotogrinders.

I think I’m going to stop trying to wreck the lineup I made earlier to get his $10,400 salary to fit.

• frugal

@colb24 said...

the most minutes Kanter played was 16 and that’s also when they got blown out…. they have 2 loses by 4 pts, a couple plays and they could be up 3-1. I dont care for either team but its not like the gameplan is completely terrible lol , if anything he made a great adjustment and now every game since game 1 has been competitive. If you noticed through out the playoffs teams are going small (toronto, Celtics) its a mimic league and two bigs does not work anymore.

2 bigs will absolutely work as long as they are athletic bigs which can stretch the floor and guard the pick and roll (let’s see how the NOP experiment goes). If Kanter could guard the pink & roll (he’s atrocious there) he’d be seeing 20 or more minutes a game next to Adams.

• WinBotCity

@chatmar said...

Pay up for Hayward

• Benf15harp

Kanter can deal with anderson(just stands at 3)
    But Anderson can’t deal with kanter imo

• colb24

@frugal said...

2 bigs will absolutely work as long as they are athletic bigs which can stretch the floor and guard the pick and roll (let’s see how the NOP experiment goes). If Kanter could guard the pink & roll (he’s atrocious there) he’d be seeing 20 or more minutes a game next to Adams.

Yeah atleast NOP has Davis who is mobile and even cousins has a little pep to his step. Still going to be interesting how that all turns out.

• MrPerfekt7

Andrew Harrison for his price, he can be in my LUs

• FDDough

Hayward value takes a shot with Gobert back, just fyi

• WinBotCity

@FDDough said...

Hayward value takes a shot with Gobert back, just fyi

I just can’t see another PF with his upside.. but i’m a scrub.

• Percsalert

Best 5 plays under 4200$ on DK?

• sherm

Anyone know who are the highest projected players to be owned tonight?

• WinBotCity

@Percsalert said...

Best 5 plays under 4200$ on DK?

Good luck. I have two under 4.2k and I don’t like it.

• wiskrypton

I took a few dumps this week and named them Taj

• hangtime28

Patrick Beverley and Mo Speights bounce back games tonight??

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

if kanter could play any defense whatsoever, he’d be a 30-35 MPG guy

• frugal

@Benf15harp said...

And harden wasnt hurt If he’d been 100% wouldn’t of been close at all

Injuries are unfortunate and unavoidable. No player should be able to get away with this in a close game.

https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/status/856269171700764678/video/1

• rambotex

After reading this entire thread I believe nobody knows nothing; pin the tail on the Donkey and pray

• vikingchay

A lot of value plays tonight. Just gotta find the right ones.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).