Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@mattyice522 said...

feel like KAT only in a game stack

I think if I take kat I might switch out Westbrook for harden

• Benf15harp

@ushook said...

KATs first two games in HOU scare me.

Everybody on that list is scary imo lol

• ushook

@Benf15harp said...

Everybody on that list is scary imo lol

Lol… the beauty of DFS.

• stats99tuff

@Benf15harp said...

Rwb/Wall gpp for me

Feeling the Wall/ Westbrook combo at Pg on FD… You can fit in alot of upside in the $5000 to $6000 range They’ve all been hitting value as is.. People like otto porter and favors are a example.

• jessedio

No way i’m paying 10.5k for John Wall. Definitely fading that chump LBJ too…lol

• jjpk

12k for LBJ on DK tonight. Holy hell. Only leaves you 4800 for each of the other 7 slots.

On the flip side, he’ll probably be lower-owned than usual on a short slate because of the lofty price.

• Benf15harp

@jjpk said...

12k for LBJ on DK tonight. Holy hell. Only leaves you 4800 for each of the other 7 slots.

On the flip side, he’ll probably be lower-owned than usual on a short slate because of the lofty price.

Kinda like paying 14k for kershaw lol

Paying for safety

• Benf15harp

If rwb doesn’t put up a big game tonight in a must win he’s dead to me. Until next season of course lmao

• Jordaneck

My opinion: Lebron high owned but doesn’t hit “value” same with Thaddeus young. They both won’t be value because of Kevin mother fuckin love he will be less than 30% owned.

• Briancobb33

Mitchell and Oladipo combo getting 100 points between the two of them is very reasonable. I’m going to build around those two and either Bojan or Porter maybe both.

• mnsugrinder

@gaelicgirl said...

Just saw you left me a thank you note on last night’s thread. “Thanks GG for the Klay suggestion. Went 100% on him. 29 points away from NoCashFlow with Mills and Klay.” Turns out I nailed that projection “His price is still $6.5k and I’d expect him to put up between 32-38 FD points tonight” pretty well, as he put up 37 FD points. So, you’re welcome?

Really not sure if you were being sarcastic, but I hope he helped you double your money. I won $76 on $11 in entries, so my Warriors/Mills/2 Heat/2 Celtics LU worked fine for me!

No I was being serious lol. After I looked at the other possible SGs that night he was the safest. 15 points away from first last night. Wish Mills did more

• Benf15harp

Not slated related but no way I’d spend 219 million on kawhi if I were the spurs
    They just need to dump green, manu, mills, Parker And the rest of the bums at the very end of the bench
    They can get a whole new roster for the price of Leonard lol

• jwq14

Valcu or Turner?

• Benf15harp

@Briancobb33 said...

Mitchell and Oladipo combo getting 100 points between the two of them is very reasonable. I’m going to build around those two and either Bojan or Porter maybe both.

I like it but I still think you need one of the 4 top guys
    For ownership/price and ceiling rwb sits atop the list for me
    Maybe pair up rwb with Fred van elite or drose for 14.6k on dk 6x=87.6.
    You could still run dipo and Mitchell with that combo and bojan and porter
    Still have 4200 per spot for center and forward

• jjpk

@jwq14 said...

Valcu or Turner?

Both have been committing dumb fouls in their series. Gun to head I’d say Turner, but take a look up at Gobert or maybe slide down to Gortat (he can rack up points in short bursts when he and Wall get into that pick-and-roll groove).

• jwq14

@Benf15harp said...

I like it but I still think you need one of the 4 top guys
    For ownership/price and ceiling rwb sits atop the list for me
    Maybe pair up rwb with Fred van elite or drose for 14.6k on dk 6x=87.6.
    You could still run dipo and Mitchell with that combo and bojan and porter
    Still have 4200 per spot for center and forward

If Van fleet even plays and if he does I don’t see him getting more min than Wright

• 40coach

I’ve got one with C. Paul, Oladipo, and DeRozan I really like.

• jwq14

@jjpk said...

Both have been committing dumb fouls in their series. Gun to head I’d say Turner, but take a look up at Gobert or maybe slide down to Gortat (he can rack up points in short bursts when he and Wall get into that pick-and-roll groove).

Ya I like Capela the most tonight but hard to fit him in with value across the board

• Benf15harp

@jwq14 said...

If Van fleet even plays and if he does I don’t see him getting more min than Wright

The point was to pair him with a cheaper guy to mitigate the price
    Could be VanVleet, Wright, rose, Ryan Anderson bounce back spot to fill center or forward spot etc etc

• thebimonster

Anyone on Bjelica?

• Benf15harp

@thebimonster said...

Anyone on Bjelica?

If you feel the wolves are getting blown out then fire him up

• thebimonster

@Benf15harp said...

If you feel the wolves are getting blown out then fire him up

He comes in and smashes, and played great in the regular season in Butler’s absence. Also I remember Reggie Miller saying on the broadcast last game that Thibs needs to get him more minutes next game, so if you believe that sentiment as well, then you don’t necessarily need to believe in the blowout option. Just a thought…something that could separate you from the pack if Thibs gives him minutes.

For what it’s worth though, I do think the Wolves get blown out, and he is a good play anyways because of that.

• NDNole

I have not seen many winning lineups that had the obvious guys all lined up in a row. I am limited vs what you guys may have played but I take very close look at winning rosters in all the sports. Almost always there is a guy or two that just pops who normally doesn’t. None of this is news to any of you im sure. But when I look at my roster and it “fits” and I have a bunch of guys who look good on paper I take that team down and start over because I know it wont win. Once started doing that I cashed much better now in nba. Always did that in nfl. At least one guy in nba lineups is a guy that just comes out the shadows for a night its just a matter of who or sometimes a matter of which couple of guys do that.

• jwq14

@NDNole said...

I have not seen many winning lineups that had the obvious guys all lined up in a row. I am limited vs what you guys may have played but I take very close look at winning rosters in all the sports. Almost always there is a guy or two that just pops who normally doesn’t. None of this is news to any of you im sure. But when I look at my roster and it “fits” and I have a bunch of guys who look good on paper I take that team down and start over because I know it wont win. Once started doing that I cashed much better now in nba. Always did that in nfl. At least one guy in nba lineups is a guy that just comes out the shadows for a night its just a matter of who or sometimes a matter of which couple of guys do that.

I also take note of winning LUs every time and think to myself that I need to do the same as far as trying to not like my LU or feel as comfortable with it. Still trying to figure out how to roster a LU not feeling so comfortable about it but still being smart in doing so

• mattyice522

@NDNole said...

I think you are right in general, though less so in playoffs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.