Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 4/25
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Friday, 4/26
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at LA Clippers ( 9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

10 LU’s on FD

MVP Distribution

Jokic – 3
    LMA – 3
    White – 4

• gaelicgirl

2 Jokic MVP 1 Murray MVP – Nuggets bromance FTW

Good luck to all!

• damionismyname

FD has the 2 game slate with no late swap. lol. if they wanted another thing for those lawyers to add to the list this is it. smh

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

FD has the 2 game slate with no late swap. lol.

Ridiculous, makes the showdown look inviting by comparison LOL

• keephustlincuz

@gaelicgirl said...

Ridiculous, makes the showdown look inviting by comparison LOL

What’s wrong with Kerr? He looks like he’s been awake for a week. Is he sick?

• damionismyname

@keephustlincuz said...

What’s wrong with Kerr? He looks like he’s been awake for a week. Is he sick?

sick of Draymond. lol, he was doing a press conference and the music was too loud so he told the pr to turn it down and then Draymond yelled at them and told them to turn it back up. Kerr left and was like….“enjoy the music”. lol

• NDNole

Is jamal murray even playing? 1 reb ugh

• ASitar

Craig better keep those fouls down. My best LU has him at Captain.

Craig/Jokic/LMA/DDR/Murray/Mills

• sox9

White MIA?

• sox9

Seems like Poetl is always good for foul trouble 4-5 every game

• sox9

Actually played Bellinelli and he has more FPs than White—-not that will help me cash anyway. 12 points behind the cash line—might as well be 100 behind, never I have ai caught up in a showdown when down by ten or more at the half.

• Kassdog

Welp good thing I threw some second half lineups. Was 100% for the full game on Murray

• sox9

Poetl can’t stop fouling

• damionismyname

@scott33 said...

Will Barton smh

yeah he sucks, never again. maybe wait till next year to roster that bum again.

• sox9

Bench play is killing the Nuggets. Difference in the game. 29 vs. 9 from the bench

• ASitar

No Gay. Damn

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

yeah he sucks, never again. maybe wait till next year to roster that bum again.

WTF happened to this guy? He looked great in game 1, damn.

• sox9

Nice game for DDR

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Nice game for DDR

12-for-16 so much for Craig being able to stop him

• sox9

Beasley a complete no-show

• scott33

Jokic 80 burger. Got him in 40% on Yahoo, but have Barton in 20% of them. Brutal last couple days for me.

• damionismyname

@sox9 said...

Beasley a complete no-show

2 rbs 0pts is as bad as it gets.

• sox9

@damionismyname said...

2 rbs 0pts is as bad as it gets.

Derrick White w/ 22 fps almost as bad—wiped out a few LUs.

• sox9

Missed the cash line in my cash showdown by 0.2 FPs. My record still holders of never catching up when down by 10 or more points behind the cash line at halftime. Just too many dupes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.