Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 4/25
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Friday, 4/26
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at LA Clippers ( 9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

Who is SGA?

• byo34

@NDNole said...

Who is SGA?

Gilgeous-Alexander

• NDNole

@byo34 said...

Gilgeous-Alexander

Gotcha, I just switched to him last second. Went the 5/1 rout today

• gaelicgirl

Good luck to all and Let’s Go Warriors!
    Don’t want to keep the Rockets waiting LOL

• Kassdog

Curry heading to the locker room

• NDNole

@Kassdog said...

Curry heading to the locker room

He is my captain in both my lineups. Its always something.

• yisman

my captain as well

• yisman

Curry back from the locker room.

• BerkeleyBoss

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I much prefer Steph at MVP over KD. The 2.5k savings can go a long way with the rest of the lineup.

Like I was saying, you have to take KD, he’s gonna go for 50 lol

• yisman

KD Games 3-6:

38, 33, 45, 50?

• sox9

@yisman said...

KD Games 3-6:

38, 33, 45, 50?

maybe 55

• chronoxiong

Durant ball hoggin

• sox9

Sweet Lou being shut down

• ASitar

Harrell is killing my best LU. Cmon man!!

• sox9

KD/Dray and Beverly working out so far. Hope it lasts

• sox9

If you played Lou, proly done for the night. He was really expensive on FD too.

• sox9

Anything more than 10 points from the cash line at halftime, likely does not cash in these Showdowns. Not enough variance to make up the difference unless someone gets injured. Way too many dupes w/Durant 70% owned, proly almost all as MVP in FD

• @sox9 said...

Anything more than 10 points from the cash line at halftime, likely does not cash in these Showdowns. Not enough variance to make up the difference unless someone gets injured. Way too many dupes w/Durant 70% owned, proly almost all as MVP in FD

Klay as my mvp 2700th.

• samuri8

So crazy that curry is dragging down my Durant/green/bev/Shai lines. We still have another half though.

• BBWC_10

I can’t believe I put Durant (Not top 25 NBA guy) as my Captain. LOL, where is MtDurham? If I go Dray over Harrell I’d be near the top.

• sox9

Blow-out, Curry may sit some of the second half, Dray and KD too. Iggy gonna ball and maybe break the slate?

• samuri8

Na. 19 points in a closeout game doesn’t mean that. It could happen if we a signature warriors third, but it’s a long way off.

• sox9

Payouts gonna suck, tons of dupes w/the Durant, Dray Beverly trio

• sox9

@samuri8 said...

Na. 19 points in a closeout game doesn’t mean that. It could happen if we a signature warriors third, but it’s a long way off.

I think GS is gonna drop the hammer on them quick before the end of the 3Q

• ASitar

I need Livingston to do something. I have too much of him to end up w 8 DK points

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).