NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

On FD

Thomas/Canaan/Butler/Horford

Fade Millsap.

• ASitar

Damn, DK is like FanDuel on a short slate. You can virtually fit who you want. Will have to get real creative to win. Kieff? Porter? THJ? Olynyk? Green? Lopez?

If you finalize a LU full of studs today and say “Damn that looks good”, you’re winning $24.

GL tonight.

• superjon

After completing my initial lineup construction, I don’t think I can fade Millsap. Don’t like him though.

• colb24

@superjon said...

After completing my initial lineup construction, I don’t think I can fade Millsap. Don’t like him though.

You guys talking about DK or fanduel … do you like him on DK

• DC2380

Bring it in wall!!! I am playing all cash games fuck gpps!

• superjon

@colb24 said...

You guys talking about DK or fanduel … do you like him on DK

FD.

• DirkDigglerz

Bobby 40’s for the cheapies

• hangtime28

So…. Can we get the Rajon Rondo discussion going?? Apparently he’s playing tonight.

• superjon

@hangtime28 said...

So…. Can we get the Rajon Rondo discussion going?? Apparently he’s playing tonight.

Nothing to discuss. He sucks, and is way overpriced (on FD).

• hangtime28

@superjon said...

Nothing to discuss. He sucks, and is way overpriced (on FD).

On DK he’s $6800.

• Benf15harp

No way I’m paying 8.7k for millsap on dk

• colb24

DK I’m going back to Gortat 5,900K back at home and everything reported is “washington being bullied down low”… I only do cash games in some leagues but I think he may help some guys

• dmbtrip2004

where do you see Rondo starting?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-rajon-rondo-return-20170425-story.html

• mike42

Wall is going to be 70 percent owned. Think wash shows up, crazy as it sounds, think the Bulls do too. They are basically like a bad girlfriend, every time you are about to give up on her (them), they wheel you back in. Tonight she (the Bulls) are going to cook you dinner and blow you, game 7 you will find her (the Bulls) in bed with your best friend (lose by 30 after being up by 20).

• superjon

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Cannan issupposed to start last i heard

• colb24

@mike42 said...

Wall is going to be 70 percent owned. Think wash shows up, crazy as it sounds, think the Bulls do too. They are basically like a bad girlfriend, every time you are about to give up on her (them), they wheel you back in. Tonight she (the Bulls) are going to cook you dinner and blow you, game 7 you will find her (the Bulls) in bed with your best friend (lose by 30 after being up by 20).

LOL! wow

• dmbtrip2004

@mike42 said...

Yikes…someone got hurt here.

• cfitz19

@ASitar said...

Damn, DK is like FanDuel on a short slate. You can virtually fit who you want. Will have to get real creative to win. Kieff? Porter? THJ? Olynyk? Green? Lopez?

If you finalize a LU full of studs today and say “Damn that looks good”, you’re winning $24.

GL tonight.

I am ok with winning $24.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Ready to get back at it tonight. Purposely skipped last night because I was going to waste time constructing some shit LU just to add RWB..so glad he is gone. Tonight its very simple for me tonight Wash/Chicago stack I have no ATL ownership and the only players I am using from Boston will be Green and Olynyk so I can squeeze in who I want from Wash/Chicago.

• dmbtrip2004

I have a lineup that fades Jimmy Butler. Talk me out of it….

• loutheitalian

So all you guys are going to fall for the classic Canaan flop tonight not going anywhere near him I.e. grant and mcw

• P0key

@cfitz19 said...

I am ok with winning $24.

lol i thought the same when i entered my 3 gpp LUs..there should be thousands with same LU….I just hope to make a profit from each..congrats to the sharks that can afford alot of punt plays tonight..the last i tried to gamble and be cute with low owned punts it went really bad

• cfitz19

@P0key said...

lol i thought the same when i entered my 3 gpp LUs..there should be thousands with same LU….I just hope to make a profit from each..congrats to the sharks that can afford alot of punt plays tonight..the last i tried to gamble and be cute with low owned punts it went really bad

agreed, I love the small slates, maybe not this small but I feel like its is easier to make a profit. Even if its not a huge profit.

• Syzltuth

@superjon said...

Cannan issupposed to start last i heard

Yeah, last I saw Canaan starting, rondo wants to but coach said no. Stupid to play him if he has a broken thumb anyway. If they lose this one and its do or die for chi then sure, play but they get one more game regardless after this one. If they happen to win both he gets to heal up for almost an extra week if he doesn’t play tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).