NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Millsap and Gortat gotta pick it up

• WinBotCity

“Bald asshole.” haha

• Stuffinglover

Ohhh snap…. gortat out there practicing that hook shot

• Benf15harp

@bigkino217 said...

you like him “a lot”, but you decided to instead play the guy on his team who you only mentioned once, saying you think he is having trouble against prince? that makes sense…

I said portis not porter

• bigkino217

@Benf15harp said...

I said portis not porter

ah you are correct. my mistake

• bigkino217

sidenote: 4 fouls on markieff now lol

• polarns

Feel like I’m watching college Otto Porter. Kid was a stud at GTown.

• Benf15harp

@bigkino217 said...

ah you are correct. my mistake

All good

• Benf15harp

@bigkino217 said...

sidenote: 4 fouls on markieff now lol

Lol. I’m just hoping for 100 from wall/illy/bojan

• bigkino217

@Benf15harp said...

Lol. I’m just hoping for 100 from wall/illy/bojan

my wall/schroder/porter lineup is doing pretty well, but it has bazemore.

• Benf15harp

I was 50/50 Schroeder and IT but had to go IT at home

• jtkucheck

@bigkino217 said...

my wall/schroder/porter lineup is doing pretty well, but it has bazemore.

Same, except Gortat. FML.

• tklonewolf

Wall, Beal, and Otto….bravo, gentlemen!
    Markieff….c’mon man!
    Kent needs to wake up a bit. But he’s hitting my projections.
    Shoulda listened to you guys on the Millsap fade.
    Yeh….might double up, but that’s it.
    If my Celtics go off…and vintage Wade shows up…then I could compete.

• jdtrey

@Benf15harp said...

Ok mr 50 thousand entries and not a top 10 in NBA this season.

Alright I can’t take it anymore. Since you can’t actually seem to understand simple things.. he said in his post the other day that he hadn’t hit a top 10 this season (in a contest with 50k+ entries)! All it would take is one simple look at his profile page to see that he has multiple 1st place finishes this season smart guy

• tylestei

There’s absolutely no reason Morris should be in foul trouble every single night. I could go out there and not get in foul trouble; I would get dunked on and thrown around but I wouldn’t catch hundreds of fouls every game… No excuse, use your flippin’ head!

• 7klub06

Bazemore and Morris are killing LUs smh

• bigkino217

@jdtrey said...

Alright I can’t take it anymore. Since you can’t actually seem to understand simple things.. he said in his post the other day that he hadn’t hit a top 10 this season (in a contest with 50k+ entries)! All it would take is one simple look at his profile page to see that he has multiple 1st place finishes this season smart guy

yea 2 1sts and 2 2nds this season, all in small slates

• IronMonkey415

WOw he sounds amazing . Who is he on this board. I want to blow his ears Lance ROmance style.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Come on Gortat, just get me 10 more fpts. Can’t someone run a pick n roll for this guy?

• IronMonkey415

Bazemore is dead to me.

• Benf15harp

@jdtrey said...

• DC2380

@polarns said...

Feel like I’m watching college Otto Porter. Kid was a stud at GTown.

yes sir

• RobertoTomba

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Come on Gortat, just get me 10 more fpts. Can’t someone run a pick n roll for this guy?

I forgot he was out there. Damn…I seriously pivoted from Olynyk because I could afford Gortat. I can’t believe I put those words together in the same sentence

• franckyfranck

dont know what to do with Markieff anymore .

• DC2380

@franckyfranck said...

dont know what to do with Markieff anymore .

yeah he killed alot of my lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.