NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• billholler

I could be wrong but 310 on DK could be a monster score again tonight.

• toddbunner

ok.. now that mirotic is missing.. can we unleash the beast!! Portis!!

• DfsKerby

Not looking good for me, hope you all are doing better.

• IronMonkey415

Bad over here as well, just stuck at 161 to 171 FPS.

• gaelicgirl

LOL I’m so bad at this, I just watch my scores out of morbid curiosity now…

• DC2380

marrow the x factor

• jadoninc

Anthony morrow in the bulls rotation now lololo. Jesus take the wheel

• Dfspacman

Winning a GPP isn’t a child’s play especially with a limited bank roll

• bazerko

Marv Albert so perplexed Morrow is playing he’s called him Butler twice….

• XxHeisenbergxX

bad move by this clown Caanan however you spell his name…he isn’t worth checking…IT going to go off.

• bazerko

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

bad move by this clown Caanan however you spell his name…he isn’t worth checking…IT going to go off.

When? I have him in a lineup and I’m still waiting lol

• vikingchay

Horford playing like he’s old as dust. Butler not playing like a franchise player even though he is massive compared to whoever is defending him. Everyone bricking shots. Horrible game.

• franckyfranck

This series is a f**** terrible ! Useless players . Cant believe these celtics ended #1 seed !

• franckyfranck

And what about these clueless bulls !!?? Morrow is their 2nd leading scorer with 8 pts mid 2nd Quarter !!?? WTFFFFFFF ?

• bjacksonibew

Holy mother of snowflakes

• damionismyname

@vikingchay said...

Horford playing like he’s old as dust. Butler not playing like a franchise player even though he is massive compared to whoever is defending him. Everyone bricking shots. Horrible game.

he’ll somehow end up with a triple double.

• Benf15harp

Definitely should of went 6/8 from wiz/hawks game instead of 3/8 lol

• vikingchay

Nobody wanted to pay up for Avery Bradley tonight but man he’s the best player in the game right now.

• Pat3797

@billholler said...

I could be wrong but 310 on DK could be a monster score again tonight.

i THINK 304.75 wins it

• Benf15harp

• Hoss_Man

At this moment there are 17 people each winning $10000 on FD. And I’m not even close to the money. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Hoss_Man

Hey everyone Canaan is ALMOST at X4… and it’s halftime!! 6.4 points LOL! Maybe I’ll just get some scratch offs and bet on the Browns to win the SB.

• P0key

yikes I have gerald green everywhere

• RobertoTomba

Between two lineups, I have Thomas, Horford, Crowder, and Green, and they’re all disappointing. So, I wondered how they managed to get 52 points. I finally got to start watching the game, and I saw that it was Bradley and…..yep, Olynyk doing all the damage. I really need to start listening to my own advice.

• franckyfranck

@Hoss_Man

17 person ? You miscalculated..There’s 1 user who has 7 winning LU’s :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.