NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Middleton’s the highest I’m going. Playing this slate fairly safe with only one LU on DK, but I think you’ll need a Delladova or Marcus Morris to win.

• superjon

@ASitar said...

Middleton’s the highest I’m going. Playing this slate fairly safe with only one LU on DK, but I think you’ll need a Delladova or Marcus Morris to win.

Delly, really?

The guy that hasn’t played 20 minutes in over 2 months.

No thanks.

• ASitar

@superjon said...

Delly, really?

The guy that hasn’t played 20 minutes in over 2 months.

No thanks.

He’s $2,700 in the DK contest so he has a good shot at 7x. You’ll need someone like that for a unique LU.

• superjon

@ASitar said...

He’s $2,700 in the DK contest so he has a good shot at 7x. You’ll need someone like that for a unique LU.

Snell is 300 less and more likely to get minutes.

• P0key

Does DK have a 2 day slate or something? Over on FD it feels awkward with everyone playing single game gpp tonight

• TheRyanFlaherty

Last night was the second time this week I “cashed” in the FD single game free contest, was wondering where my .25 ticket was from the other night, but today I realized it’s that they paid out in cash due to their being a huge tie (as you’d expect), so I got .12 the other day and .04 last night lol

Can you get any more lame. And I say that not because I really want that .25 ticket but because it is SO stupid on FanDuels part. They are free tickets…why the hell would you pay out a cash equivalent. The whole point of the stupid contest is to get people to sign up and play, enjoy it, win free tickets and get them to play more contests. Why not just give out more tickets….especially when you know there are limited roster constructions and going to be large ties…
    Sorry for the rant but nearly everything that company does is baffling to me and I needed somewhere to vent.
    Also don’t get to excited if you “win” in that contest tonight. Lol

• ASitar

What should you shoot for in the DK contest? 220? Everything I put together (stars and scrubs/balanced) hits 180-200. I wish I knew if Baynes will be used. Thinking of using Shabazz over Delly and Thon for cheap.

• gaelicgirl

Playing single entries with the single game format on FD today

because the single entry Thu-Fri late swap contests don’t pay squat!

• IronMonkey415

I guess Middleton, Smart and Parker will be in my lineup. The 3 players will be a dart throw.

• dolphinkick182

Looks like FD got their buy-ins mixed up between the Full Roster and Single game. Wonder if they will attempt to correct it or just let it play.

Edit: oh now I see, only 1 game today. I’m gonna take a pass today. I can see me taking 1st with a split between 1500 people. No thanks.

• ASitar

Is this the night that Bledsoe puts up a 50 burger?

• railroad82

Is there somewhere you can see scores from other contests from the previous night in FD? Just curious how I would have done had I not just entered 1 damn .25 lineup! Thank you

• mj234eva81

@railroad82 said...

Is there somewhere you can see scores from other contests from the previous night in FD? Just curious how I would have done had I not just entered 1 damn .25 lineup! Thank you

Which contest do you want to see? The main from last night?

• railroad82

@mj234eva81 said...

Which contest do you want to see? The main from last night?

Yes the 4 game slate.

Thank you!!

• mj234eva81

@railroad82 said...

Yes the 4 game slate.

Thank you!!

https://www.fanduel.com/games/25332/contests/25332-217828698/scoring – 100k to 1st $9.99 buy-in
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/25332/contests/25332-217828689/scoring – 25k to 1st $6.66 buy-in

• railroad82

@mj234eva81 said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/25332/contests/25332-217828698/scoring – 100k to 1st $9.99 buy-in
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/25332/contests/25332-217828689/scoring – 25k to 1st $6.66 buy-in

Thank you! I knew I would pissed after I saw that! Haha

• Benf15harp

First attempt at a showdown looks fairly simple

Bazz/ojeleye/Larkin prob go 2/3 on those then load up on abc/Middleton/horford/smart/Morris

• IronMonkey415

The maker of thongs could redeem himself tonight.

• Benf15harp

I will take any advice from those more seasoned in showdown strategy ………….

• ASitar

How popular will ABC/Middleton be? They have the best chance up putting up 40+. I think Bledsoe finally shows up tonight. Parker and Thon will be chalk (but I’ll have them). I’m only doing 3 LUs but I have Tatum in all 3. Going Shabazz cheap, Baynes is at a good price too as well as Smart.

• aus1032

Jesus cannot believe I’m playing this slate, but thon redemption night incoming. They rolled with him in crunch time over zeller last game

• mj234eva81

@railroad82 said...

Thank you! I knew I would pissed after I saw that! Haha

Np!

• gaelicgirl

@gaelicgirl said...

Playing single entries with the single game format on FD today

On second thought, I can’t play this ridiculous single game format.
    Going over to the dark side for a day.

• jessedio

WTF kind of format is this. Everyone will have the same lineup tonight.

• nomjlikeme

Don’t forget about ojelye. May be running the same starting five, he had modest output but got alot of minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).