NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• buka521

Yahoo split the tournaments between today and tomorrow

• Sinthetix

Just some food for thought. There has not been a $50k perfect showdown lineup in the playoffs thus far. There’s only been one of those lineups at $49,900.

• NDNole

Everyone will have the same or similar lineup. Of all the days to be super contrarian and throw darts wouldn’t tonight be the night? I looked at a lineup last night that had LeBron and a bunch of 4k scrubs (not unlike the real cavs) that placed high and im thinking to myself im picking ALL guys no one will roster and see what happens.

• superjon

@NDNole said...

Everyone will have the same or similar lineup. Of all the days to be super contrarian and throw darts wouldn’t tonight be the night? I looked at a lineup last night that had LeBron and a bunch of 4k scrubs (not unlike the real cavs) that placed high and im thinking to myself im picking ALL guys no one will roster and see what happens.

you.ll see the winning line ups and think why didn’t I play those obvious players

• BerkeleyBoss

@nomjlikeme said...

Don’t forget about ojelye. May be running the same starting five, he had modest output but got alot of minutes

Feels like you pretty much have to lock him in. He’s terrible on a point/minute basis, but he got 31 minutes last game and is starting again.

• nomjlikeme

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Feels like you pretty much have to lock him in. He’s terrible on a point/minute basis, but he got 31 minutes last game and is starting again

I agree just not 100 percent on him. Smart seems to be a lock for what he can create offensively and defensively. Off Tatum for that reason

Why Shabazz.. be lucky to see the floor? Guy doesn’t play.

• ASitar

You want to at least plug in two guys you KNOW will put up 35+ and a player who’s priced fairly that you feel may be due for 35+ (Bledsoe) and then 3 “punts”. Points are points and you can’t be contrarian just to be and then Middleton puts up 49 DK points and you did t have him because you want to be different. Like I said earlier, I’m shooting for a team that I feel their ceiling is 200-215. Don’t out-contrarian yourself though.

GL tonight

Wow $1 main slate filled already. Garbage format too, Sick.

• BerkeleyBoss

@ASitar said...

You want to at least plug in two guys you KNOW will put up 35+ and a player who’s priced fairly that you feel may be due for 35+ (Bledsoe) and then 3 “punts”. Points are points and you can’t be contrarian just to be and then Middleton puts up 49 DK points and you did t have him because you want to be different. Like I said earlier, I’m shooting for a team that I feel their ceiling is 200-215. Don’t out-contrarian yourself though.

GL tonight

ABC is the only one we know will get 35+

• nomjlikeme

@BerkeleyBoss said...

ABC is the only one we know will get 35+

He’s the obvious lock but we won’t see 100% ownership. No ABC no cash in my opinion

• jessedio

What a dumpster fire tonight. ABC likes to foul. Smart loves turnovers and fouls. Bledsoe dissappears. Brogdon has been non existent. Thon has a 4pt floor. Other options Morris and a bunch of 2pt floor guys. Smh. I’m still playing though. Lol

• yisman

steph questionable for saturday

• ASitar

Tatum will be fine. I’m liking Semi more and more.

• telestraightshooter

@ASitar said...

. I wish I knew if Baynes will be used.

Nope.
    Mr Semi Oj is starting

• telestraightshooter

@nomjlikeme said...

No ABC no cash in my opinion

ABC will be on only 15% of cashing lineups.

That’s my hot contrarian take.

Coach Stevens #1 priority is keep ABC under 50 FPts . That’s why semi Oj got 31 mins.

30% of salary for 50 FPts is weak sauce

• ASitar

My ABC/Middleton doesn’t have 1 punt. And that will be my LU that does 180 tops.

• ASitar

I think Bledsoe is gonna go

• BerkeleyBoss

@ASitar said...

My ABC/Middleton doesn’t have 1 punt. And that will be my LU that does 180 tops.

I know who your other 4 players are lol

• ASitar

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I know who your other 4 players are lol

Who…

• BerkeleyBoss

@ASitar said...

Who…

You have 4 Bucks and $100 left?

• ASitar

• BerkeleyBoss

Ewww, you’re playing a Celtics Center?

• nomjlikeme

@telestraightshooter said...

ABC will be on only 15% of cashing lineups.

That’s my hot contrarian take.

Coach Stevens #1 priority is keep ABC under 50 FPts . That’s why Mr Sam Oj got 31 mins.

30% of salary for 50 FPts is weak sauce

His goal doesn’t mean it will or won’t happen. In a must win game he’s gonna be more aggressive

• ASitar

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Ewww, you’re playing a Celtics Center?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).