NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

It has a 240 Point ceiling.

• IronMonkey415

Henson is out, just as we all predicted.

• IronMonkey415

Looks like a 3 Bucks and 2 Celtics lineup for me.

oh now the post works again.

• piffffffffff

Thon or brogdon? Tough

• tmarohl

Shocked that FD or DK didn’t figure out a way to have an NFL draft GPP.

• elmore0631

@piffffffffff said...

Thon or brogdon? Tough

Both?

• elmore0631

I feel like Brogdon is due but man he’s been really a non factor in the starting lineup

• piffffffffff

Feel like brogdon def has higher floor and just as much upside, worried about lack of run last game tho

• BerkeleyBoss

@piffffffffff said...

Feel like brogdon def has higher floor and just as much upside, worried about lack of run last game tho

Brogdon looks like the guy from the office who’s in the State Farm commercials with CP3

• mnsugrinder

Fade ABC altogether?!!!??

• BerkeleyBoss

@mnsugrinder said...

Fade ABC altogether?!!!??

I think if you fade ABC, you have to go with Middleton in the MVP spot ( I assume you’re talking FD). It’s very likely that one of them will be the highest scorer on the slate.

• superjon

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Brogdon looks like the guy from the office who’s in the State Farm commercials with CP3

Oscar.

I’ve thought this for the longest time. Glad someone else noticed.

• dpalltheway

Thon starting

• jessedio

Absolutely hate the two lineups I made on DK. Balanced on one and punting on the other.

• mnsugrinder

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I think if you fade ABC, you have to go with Middleton in the MVP spot ( I assume you’re talking FD). It’s very likely that one of them will be the highest scorer on the slate.

Yeah that’s what I did, It’s risky but I did it in one lineup and there’s still a lot of upside with guys I rostered. Thon just scares me and he’s honestly chalk on FD if you try and squeeze ABC with one other high priced player which you half to.

• scott33

@BerkeleyBoss said...

That’s what I’m doing in GPP, gotta figure the majority of the field has ABC as their MVP

• BerkeleyBoss

@mnsugrinder said...

Yeah that’s what I did, It’s risky but I did it in one lineup and there’s still a lot of upside with guys I rostered. Thon just scares me and he’s honestly chalk on FD if you try and squeeze ABC with one other high priced player which you half to.

Wow, thought you’d be right for sure, but Thon is only 32.5% owned.

• ASitar

ABC
    Middleton
    Bledsoe
    Smart
    Maker
    Semi

• FAMOF665

On DK Larkin and Delly both lower owned than shabazz despite playing 15 + mins each while shabazz may not make the court……. Hoping they both go off so my ABC,Middleton,Harford,Smart,Delly,Larkin lineup makes me some dollars

• elmore0631

No brog no cash

• tonytone1908

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Wow, thought you’d be right for sure, but Thon is only 32.5% owned.

I couldn’t get him in without leaving 2 to 3k on the table. Smart and Jabari both so cheap already, couldn’t use all 3 no matter how hard I tried and still like how it looked.

• mnsugrinder

TERRY STOP

Smart 68% and Bledsoe only 37%? Bizarre… Like everyone knew Bledsoe would have negative pts 7 min in.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Bledsoe must be confused about the start time for the games this series.

• scott33

Bledsoe gonna be the death blow to my line tonight. A stat correction will give Thon a steal & take it away from Giannis

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).