NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Deltfish

Can’t thank Terry enough. Keep it up!

• nomjlikeme

Rozier decides to show up today, smh

• yisman

I played a two day slate on yahoo. I had no idea what to do. I made three lineups. One with Thon, one with Thon/Brogdon, and one with nobody from tonight.

• elmore0631

@scott33 said...

Bledsoe gonna be the death blow to my line tonight. A stat correction will give Thon a steal & take it away from Giannis

That’ll stay with Giannis

• scott33

@elmore0631 said...

That’ll stay with Giannis

Not sure why if Thon deflected it to him, that’s the way it’s been scored all year. Doesn’t matter, my line is toast anyways

• scott33

Fuck totally forgot about the draft

• jwq14

Bledsoe doing Bledsoe things. -1 points he’s sooo good

• jwq14

Bledsoe doing Bledsoe things. -1 points he’s sooo good

• mnsugrinder

Jaylon Brown… wow

• scott33

Tony Snell the best min priced guy on FD so far, that’s right Tony fucking Snell

• elmore0631

Giannis. Meh.

• IronMonkey415

Was thinking about Terry but ended up replacing him with Jaylen.

Is there a suicide pack on this site? SIGN ME UP

• damionismyname

@mnsugrinder said...

Jaylon Brown… wow

yeah I picked him and didnt pick Giannis so I donated $7.77. Could have got a meatball hoagie with that. smh.

• elmore0631

2/6 with a good 1st half. Rozier and Parker. Everyone else terrible.

• mnsugrinder

@IronMonkey415 said...

Was thinking about Terry but ended up replacing him with Jaylen.

Is there a suicide pack on this site? SIGN ME UP

I swear every time I fade just ONE starter they burn me like no other. I mean Terry wasn’t a a easy fade for me but F. Brown with one FG, not a rebound or assist or even a damn steal. SMDH

• P0key

Thon..is 5 blocks too much to ask for?

• P0key

I didn’t want to play Smart and Jayley in same LU but come on what are those two doing out there? i expected maybe 12-15 points at half

• damionismyname

@P0key said...

Thon..is 5 blocks too much to ask for?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Smart singlehandedly destroying the Celtics offense and Jaylen Brown usage

• damionismyname

@Unico10 said...

Smart singlehandedly destroying the Celtics offense and Jaylen Brown usage

I dont think any Celtic is truly safe now except Hortford. Last game Brown play 38 minutes and Tatum seemed to take the hit. This game its Brown and Tatum is doing well.

• mnsugrinder

Brown you’re trash for those free throws. I could make those. The F

• damionismyname

Fell for the Smart trap, should have just played Brogdon like usually for 1k cheaper. This happens every game, someone plays good and ppl play them the next game and they suck. Why do I keep falling for it?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Welp Fuck you Martin Jones.

• mnsugrinder

Brogdon looks like Oscar from the Office lol

Aaand the 45 man tie for for 1st in the $1 Main D K. All had Ojeleye with the whopping 5 pt @ 1300 sala. The filler.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).