NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

fade conley in gpp

• ASitar

Doing minimal LUs tonight. Not much to choose from to be contrarian. There WILL be 10 ties for 1st. I’m fading ABC, taking J Green, and leaning in the veteran Parker (like Wade last night), and spending my $ on Kawhii.

• bjacksonibew

Yeah, I think he’s too expensive for me now, I think ill take Marc over him tonight.

• RobertoTomba

If you thought yesterday was ugly…

• ASitar

O/U Crazy 8’s winner @ 305?

• baseballislife93

@ASitar said...

O/U Crazy 8’s winner @ 305?

Easy over

• Matoshea

SG is a dumpster fire for tonight. Are you forced to pay up for Derozen? Or would it be safe to punt with someone like Vince?

• DC2380

what was the winning lineup for the crazy 8 last night

• Theguy49503

@DC2380 said...

what was the winning lineup for the crazy 8 last night

• DC2380

@Theguy49503 said...

do you know what players were in the lineup?

• tmarohl

@DC2380 said...

fade conley in gpp

Yeah, fade one of the guys who will be in the top 4 or 5 in total points on a two game, slow paced slate. Sounds like a winning strategy.

• DC2380

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, fade one of the guys who will be in the top 4 or 5 in total points on a two game, slow paced slate. Sounds like a winning strategy.

bro i was only asking that’s all

• Theguy49503

@DC2380 said...

do you know what players were in the lineup?

it was a 4 way tie and the line up was Wall, Beal, Bogdaanovic, Porter, Horford, Prince and Bradley

• DfsKerby

Conley, abc, and claw. Playing all 3 not much to choose from.

• tmarohl

@DC2380 said...

bro i was only asking that’s all

Sorry if I came off cranky. Just remember that on a slate like tonight you are not looking for your stars to exceed or even hit value. You are just looking at their values relative to other higher priced stars expected output. On a large slate there will often be several players at each position across the board that will exceed value. The field is smaller and that is much less likely to happen. Fading a guy like Conley tonight is extremely hard to do on FD, where you need to play two PG’s, as the dropoff to the next tier of PG’s is significant. On DK you can do it, because you only need to play one.

• DC2380

@tmarohl said...

Sorry if I came off cranky. Just remember that on a slate like tonight you are not looking for your stars to exceed or even hit value. You are just looking at their values relative to other higher priced stars expected output. On a large slate there will often be several players at each position across the board that will exceed value. The field is smaller and that is much less likely to happen. Fading a guy like Conley tonight is extremely hard to do on FD, where you need to play two PG’s, as the dropoff to the next tier of PG’s is significant. On DK you can do it, because you only need to play one.

Got you homie. Thanks for the explanation. Yes, I was thinking about fading him on DK because his price increased and I am sure so many people will be on him.

• DC2380

@Theguy49503 said...

it was a 4 way tie and the line up was Wall, Beal, Bogdaanovic, Porter, Horford, Prince and Bradley

thanks. i had all of them accept bogda and horford. did come in 4th place in a gpp, but i was just curious.

• colb24

@DC2380 said...

fade conley in gpp

46dk pts coming tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

ABC or Leonard? Or plug in both
    Safe to still ride the Norman Powell and Ibaka train?
    Players under 4K that may go off tonight, Carroll , Mills or Harrison

Conley/vintage Parker are definitely locks for tonight

• frugal

Going balanced yesterday helped just about double entry fees on Yahoo. Yoday it’s dead easy to fit Conley, Leonard, and Giannis with really no pivots with anywhere near the upside. Going to come down to picking the correct cheapies with likely lots of folks with similar lineups.

• mike42

Its strange that wall was in the winning LU but schroeder wasn’t in the crazy 8. You could have left salary on the table to differentiate last night and just subbed out Wall for shroeder and won all by yourself. Think you got to do that tonight in some L’s too.
    Biggest mistake I made last night was Schroeder with the rest of ATL, biggest mistake I made the other night was fading Conley w the rest of Memphis. By game 6 their seems to be some players that are showing up every game and Conley has absolutely proven to be that player, shroeder too. You can fade anyone in a 2 game slate and almost have to, but Conley is last on my list. Could have a bad game and score 40 and be in the winning LU.

• frugal

Wow, east to fit Conley, Leonard, and Giannis on DK too.

• ASitar

I have a stacked DK LU but it forces me to use Seldon at Utility. I hope he can find his way to 15 DK points.

• DC2380

@colb24 said...

46dk pts coming tonight.

a lil over 5x if that’s what he is projected for. i am thinking more like 41

• colb24

@DC2380 said...

a lil over 5x if that’s what he is projected for. i am thinking more like 41

Yeah I think you’re more in the right range I can see 41… Spurs close them out in a tough one tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).