NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• xwalker5

@Benf15harp said...

DDR or Joseph at sg on dk?
    DDR 8.1k needs 40.6 for 5x. 56.7 for 7x Joseph 2.6 needs 13fp for 5x. 18.2 for 7x.
    With ddr’s struggles against bucks and Lowry with back issues I’m leaning Joseph at sg spot

Same dilemma/same conclusion

• pheffernan7

@Beavsftw said...

I’ve seen it play out where a tie for second place actually let everyone in 2nd take home more than 1st.

• tlwoodie

IS THERE ANYWAY TO FADE POWELL ? LOL

• dgballer

I wonder why yahoo isn’t doing any 50 player 50/50 or 100 player 50/50 tonight? Probably to much overlay. Last night you could get into a $5&$10- 100 player 50/50 with only 77 players in it. Definitely increases your chances of cashing.

• pheffernan7

@tlwoodie said...

IS THERE ANYWAY TO FADE POWELL ? LOL

I’m gonna guess you’re talking about FD. He is cheap so I can see why it’s hard. But there’s a possibility the two highest scorers on the slate are SG. I have some Powell but not that much

• Beavsftw

@elementasrat said...

Huh? That’s impossible unless you mean the total of everyone’s winnings = more than the 1st place prize.

There was a tie for first as well. Probably important to mention. Lol

• Hardrock1977

it seems like fading powell tonight might be the best way to be contrarian…even though it’s tough to do at his price on FD and his production lately..

• savel760

@DfsKerby said...

Conley, abc, and claw. Playing all 3 not much to choose from.

Who’s abc?

• richfinn97

Snell or Carroll?

• TheGreek

Anyone looking at Beasley?

• tylestei

First time all day I’ve heard his name(Beasley), and he is my darkhorse tonight. Same situation as any of the other cheap players over the last week. He doesn’t need to do much to pay off his salary and allows you to grab some of the highest raw-point projected players tonight. Huge risk with Kidd’s rotations but that’s perfect for tonight where diversity is key.

• dp33071

I can’t join yahoo contest, getting the message there is a temporary problem and try again later when I try to submit a lineup and its been like that all day, anyone else getting that?

• Jacobkaiser1325

Who’s the best SG option besides Ddr

• Chefzeak

1 point last game blew my whole lineup

• dgballer

@dp33071 said...

I can’t join yahoo contest, getting the message there is a temporary problem and try again later when I try to submit a lineup and its been like that all day, anyone else getting that?

Yes on my laptop i can’t submit a line up but on my phone i can

• dgballer

@savel760 said...

Who’s abc?

Go back and read through this thread and you’ll find the answer you’re looking for

• TheGreek

@tylestei said...

First time all day I’ve heard his name(Beasley), and he is my darkhorse tonight. Same situation as any of the other cheap players over the last week. He doesn’t need to do much to pay off his salary and allows you to grab some of the highest raw-point projected players tonight. Huge risk with Kidd’s rotations but that’s perfect for tonight where diversity is key.

My thinking as well. You’d think in a must win they’d pull out all the stops. Here’s to him 10xing. Cheers!

• Hoss_Man

@savel760 said...

Who’s abc?

Fade him when you find out.

• tylestei

@TheGreek said...

My thinking as well. You’d think in a must win they’d pull out all the stops. Here’s to him 10xing. Cheers!

You win by scoring more points than the other team. Beasley scores points and the Bucks need to win!

• moped_jones

@dgballer said...

Go back and read through this thread and you’ll find the answer you’re looking for

Or you could have just told him it’s Giannis Antetokounmpo.

• bigkino217

@dgballer said...

I wonder why yahoo isn’t doing any 50 player 50/50 or 100 player 50/50 tonight? Probably to much overlay. Last night you could get into a $5&$10- 100 player 50/50 with only 77 players in it. Definitely increases your chances of cashing.

yea i jumped in both of those last night

• damionismyname

@tylestei said...

he played 4 minutes the last game. not sure if you want to risk it. I was but suddenly stopped sniffing glue and bam.. Beasley is now out of my lineups.

• bjacksonibew

The sneaky guy of the night could be the guy we hate most and overlook, which is Dellevadova

• eleanorRigby

Giannis Anteokounmpo takes way too much energy to type out. Does anyone have a good nickname I could use for this Buck?

• 2incher

I call him Antet. Everyone calls him ABC. I will always just call him Antet.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.