NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TheGreek

@eleanorRigby said...

Giannis Anteokounmpo takes way too much energy to type out. Does anyone have a good nickname I could use for this Buck?

Gianni’s is John in Greek so.. my wild guess is John

• tylestei

@damionismyname said...

he played 4 minutes the last game. not sure if you want to risk it. I was but suddenly stopped sniffing glue and bam.. Beasley is now out of my lineups.

I played all cash last night and profited a little bit but didn’t like all the duplicate lineups. Tonight I’m only playing GPP. Look at last night, and using Jerebko, you still could have cashed with a 0 from him. Nothing crazy but profit is profit. I don’t like the negative correlations between players with the lineups I’ve made sans Beasley. I figured the risk could be worth it tonight, if not, no big deal.

• moped_jones

@eleanorRigby said...

Giannis Anteokounmpo takes way too much energy to type out. Does anyone have a good nickname I could use for this Buck?

Personally I’m partial to Giannis Morrisette.

I get the whole “ABC” thing, but if 25 people have to ask who that is every day then it is not a good nickname.

GFreak is short and everyone should know who it is referring to.

• lloydjv1

@Hoss_Man said...

Fade him when you find out.

LOL…going to be low owned I am sure.

• lembaba

@damionismyname said...

he played 4 minutes the last game. not sure if you want to risk it. I was but suddenly stopped sniffing glue and bam.. Beasley is now out of my lineups.

Can’t predict the Bucks… Worth a shot in a few lineups for his quick offense…

• xaab

@Hoss_Man said...

Fade him when you find out.

If they don’t know abc, they don’t know fade.

• gold1035

cojo on DK is my favorite punt so far

• lembaba

@xaab said...

If they don’t know abc, they don’t know fade.

Was thinking the same thing…

• dp33071

@dgballer said...

Yes on my laptop i can’t submit a line up but on my phone i can

Strange, I hate doing lineups on the phone so sitting this one out. GL.

• AVivier

Why not just call him Giannis?

• Hoss_Man

@lloydjv1 said...

LOL…going to be low owned I am sure.

Maybe. He just hasn’t made value at home this series. I know, small sample, but also recent history.

• chatmar

I call him AnetouponumpkeompO “Ah heck just call him ABC

• Benf15harp

Fading gfreak and the claw and ddr and the gasols

• chatmar

You have mucho huevos my friend. I guess you also walk silently and carry a big stick?

• tlwoodie

@Benf15harp said...

Fading gfreak and the claw and ddr and the gasols

thanks for donations

• 7klub06

Guess I will run Jonas in 1 LU. Anyone else feel that way?

• bjacksonibew

Middleton or ibaka???

• gold1035

ibaka

• AVivier

@bjacksonibew said...

Middleton or ibaka???

Middleton will be less owned imo, with similar upside.

• RobertoTomba

Anyone looking at David Lee today? Yeah, I know…can’t trust Pop, and can’t trust his consistency. But, he’s still cheap, and he frees up the Center spot on FD because he’s still listed as a PF.

• damionismyname

@7klub06 said...

• tylestei

Giannis, at home, in an elimination. He will easily be in for 40+ minutes. Give me all of that!

• chatmar

@7klub06 said...

I ran him in a few. If he can stay out of foul trouble and get a little hot- he could be golden! Looks like a cliff once you drop down from M. Gasol.

• AVivier

@RobertoTomba said...

Anyone looking at David Lee today? Yeah, I know…can’t trust Pop, and can’t trust his consistency. But, he’s still cheap, and he frees up the Center spot on FD because he’s still listed as a PF.

He should get his minutes, so he should at least have a decent floor.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Any chance Monroe sees more than 25 minutes tonight or are they saving him for the Finals?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.